Did she just say that?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest H0TSH0T

i think she needs to worry about her teeth more than the food-stamps, did anyone tell her you can trade them for food instead of eating them as is, once again her priority's are F'd up.

to bad for the kids, if only someone gave a :up: about them they may still be alive.

Guest tnvolfan

I don't think those kids will be going back with their mom, OR aunt. Just why did it take TWO people to "drop a dude off?" So THREE people, that is, THREE adults(?) leave a 2 and 3 year old by themselves? The Memphis Attorney General needs to teach the mom and aunt what that term "Reckless Abandonment" means.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iamafireman

I wasn't at work that day, but they have not filed any charges against the mother. One child died that day and the second one passed a few days later.

Guest Sgt. Joe

I think I will now go chuck my breakfast....

Stories like that almost give credibility to the " I had a horrible childhood" defense......almost

Just wait until the dumb Beach realizes she will now get less food stamps, maybe then the piece of :rolleyes: will change her mind.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.