BBQ & Berke get together....this is kinda humorous to me

Keep getting these Emails from Senator Berke

Dear *

I want to remind you to come

join me next Wednesday, October 28th for some southern food, Springsteen and socializing. Let's celebrate the fall weather with some jeans, boots and Bruce! What could be better than enjoying some "Glory Days" with friends?

The event will be held from 5:30-7:30 EST at the Loose Cannon Studios,1800A Rossville Ave, Chattanooga. To RSVP, please reply to this email or RSVP here.

Can't make it? Can you help out by contributing of $5, $10, or more?

I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Best,

Andy

362d9971298f441ea35d3e9.jpg

Just cant help but to laugh at "Cant make it then send me money anyway!" ;)
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Andy Berke and his family may be liberals but Mr. Berke stood up and directed legislation through the Tennessee State Legislature that allowed Montlake Classic Clays to reopen without the repressive restrictions put on it by the Hamilton County Commission. The initial closing of Montlake Classic

Clays was ramrodded by none other than Commissioner Fred Skillern, a Republican. You didn't see Republican State Senator Richard Floyd of Chattanooga leading any legislation in the State Senate to reopen this range. Chattanooga and Hamilton county now has its only public sporting clays/skeet/trap facility reopened and operating because of the efforts of Mr. Berke and Democratic State Senator Doug Jackson among others.

Sometimes labels don't fit in every instance.

Superposed

• 2 weeks later...