anyone planning a trip to the guns and gear expo?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gun Geek

I sure wish I could go but not going to be able to make this one. The distance along with the fact that I have not done any X-mas shopping has me tied up.

My wife just informed me that we are expected in Wartrace for her family Christmas dinner. I don't expect that I could slip away and not be noticed.

But I'm broke anyway.

Hey, I missed my wife's niece's wedding to go to the UT vs Florida game in 1997. Be a man and tell her family you don't even like them, much less want to gather for Christmas with them.

If you're lucky, you'll be allowed back in the bed sometime in mid-2010, she might even start talking to you after the divorce is final.

Guest AR15thur

Is there a pretty good chance this isn't going to be a run of the mill RK-style gun show? I've seen all the bought-it-at-Walmart and restickered it at $5 more ammo I can stand, and I'd really like to find a stripped lower somewhere under $150.

I saw that S&W is going to be there, anyone know the chances of them having some stripped lowers there?

Edited by AR15thur
Is there a pretty good chance this isn't going to be a run of the mill RK-style gun show? I've seen all the bought-it-at-Walmart and restickered it at $5 more ammo I can stand, and I'd really like to find a stripped lower somewhere under $150.

I saw that S&W is going to be there, anyone know the chances of them having some stripped lowers there?

FYI, Smith and Wesson has been on board for the past 3 months, only to have mandatory meetings in Mass. this week for ALL LE and Commercial sales guys.

It sucks, but there is nothing I can do about that fact that they waited a week before the event to pull the sales force in-house this week.

Bottomline; SW wont be there.

Looking for a lower?

There will be TONS of lowers at this event, with GREAT pricing!

Also, I am one hour away from sealing the deal to buy out a smaller gun store and their inventory.

If this happens today, that entire inventory will be on hand at crack-head prices!

I'll be coming down from Clarksville on Saturday, picking up a couple of gents from south of Manchester, then coming to see the info and wares. Hope there is something left by 11:00 a.m. Saturday. I'm personally looking for a Keltec Sub2000 9mm that uses Glock 17 mags and 6" S&W 422, but always interested in rimfires of many sorts.

I could be "talked out" of my Excel Arms Accelerator in .22WMR with Swift 4X pistol scope, cheapo UTG bipod, personal stipple job, box and papers w/2 mags.

AcceleratorBipod.jpg

AcceleratorBipod.jpg

Craig in Clarksville

Edited by graycrait
added pic

Everyone that I work with is in the loop on this one. I passed out about 50 or so cards; have about 20 or so confirmed that they were coming at some point during the weekend. And we all got our vacation checks direct deposit tonight, so they might even spend a little money. One of the older fellows I work with told me tonight that he was ready for the show, that he wished it (the show) was tomorrow (Friday).

Grrr. Now it looks like I'm working the WHOLE weekend. Not that I'm complaining about being employed, but I'm bummed I might not be able to squeeze in a trip now..

Guest AR15thur
FYI, Smith and Wesson has been on board for the past 3 months, only to have mandatory meetings in Mass. this week for ALL LE and Commercial sales guys.

It sucks, but there is nothing I can do about that fact that they waited a week before the event to pull the sales force in-house this week.

Bottomline; SW wont be there.

Looking for a lower?

There will be TONS of lowers at this event, with GREAT pricing!

Also, I am one hour away from sealing the deal to buy out a smaller gun store and their inventory.

If this happens today, that entire inventory will be on hand at crack-head prices!

They're still listed on the site.

So are the other vendors advertised on the site still confirmed to be there, particularly Barrett, Trijicon, and Beretta?

Help, I think Im being gunshow napped!?!?!?

What better way to spend a Sunday than a Three hour nap both ways. Hope you dont expect me to navigate magic, I am blind ya know.

Sounds like someone is going to owe me some vendor food when we get there....either that or bring a pallet of snacks :)

Also if anyone is interested in my many firearms I have currently up for grabs on here please call my phone number listed in my sig line asap so I can set that stuff aside for the trip. ;)