Anyone want to get together for dinner in the Sevierville and surroundind areas

Guest Bluemax

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in on both the din din and the SIR, I probably won't bring anything but my carry piece, but I'd just like to mainly see it, so will pop some with that. Btw, just moi for dinner, all my better halves have gone to, well, better halves. :2cents:

I'm gonna go early enough to go by Bass Pro and Smoky Mtn. Knives, and maybe J. Floyds if I do go all the way into town, like to the range.

I'm pretty flexible on the range time, can always kill a little time at the fore mentioned places or something. Also, Tom's Pawn, real near Shrimp Dock, used to have some guns, was a popular cop hangout/trade place, matter of fact used to deliver Troy's InRange stuff there some.

Motosyco, if just you and BB Chick want to do the range, just PM me and we'll coord amongst ourselves or something.

- OS

If nothing develops here for the range, OS, I'll get with you to set something up. Tom's Pawn sounds interesting too. I've had my eyes open for a good price on something from In Range. AIM had one a week or so ago and when I went back....out of stock.

If nothing develops here for the range, OS, I'll get with you to set something up. Tom's Pawn sounds interesting too. I've had my eyes open for a good price on something from In Range. AIM had one a week or so ago and when I went back....out of stock.

Well, to be fair, I don't think Tom's ever had any InRange actual stuff for sale there, I just used to drop stuff for Troy there if he wasn't in up in Kodak; everything had to be signature only for his stuff of course, so I'd usually call first. Tom's is pretty much across the road from the restaurant, used to see some various guns there is what I mean, as Troy was a LEO and other LEOs would buy/sell/trade there some.

- OS

Guest Gun Geek
Well now we're talking !!

The only catch is SIR closes at 5:00 on Saturday. If enough people show interest I can call Wayne and explain our situation and he may stay open for us. PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you are interested in this so I can plead our case to Wayne. I probably need to call him Thursday at the latest so let me know if you would like a little range time to whet the appetite

Well the spouse and kid might not go to the range, but I can always have them drop me off for the playdate then pick me up to go to dinner. But I am up for some shooting.

Guest Bluemax

Sounds great, I'm gonna try and get a final head count tommorow and let Paul know how many are comeing. If we are gonna shoot at SIR then we probably need to be there around 4:00 or earlier as they close at 5:00. We can always kill an hour either at the restaurant or whatever before everyone else shows up at 6:00 to eat. Mrs Blue and I are really looking forward to meeting everyone

Guest Bluemax

Ok last call, I have it figured at between 10 and 15 people foe dinner at 6:00 and as many that want to show up at the Sevier Range at 4:00 to do a little shooting. Anybody else speak up; Good fellowship, Good fun and Good shooting, what more could one ask for ?

Guest Bluemax

I talked to Paul at the Shrimp Dock today, Sat night we will have a buffet available with 2-3 kinds of fish, shrimp, scallops, oysters, I can't even remember everything he mentioned but you have to tell them once seated and they bring it out to you fresh and it's all you can eat for 12.99

Again all are invited and if you need directions or have questions call me 865-591-4474

I talked to Paul at the Shrimp Dock today, Sat night we will have a buffet available with 2-3 kinds of fish, shrimp, scallops, oysters, I can't even remember everything he mentioned but you have to tell them once seated and they bring it out to you fresh and it's all you can eat for 12.99..

My word...I can't buy a meal like that fresh from their shop and cook it myself for two/three times that price...

Place may actually be overrun now that you've posted that!

Looking forward to meeting everyone I've not met (which is most of you coming, sounds like)...always great to put faces with screen names...thanks for instigating this whole thang.

I'll see whoever at the range unless any of us hook up before that.

- OS (Mac)

A co-worker of my wife's passed away the other day and the funeral is set for Saturday. This may disrupt our plans to show up at SIR for the shooting fun but I'm pretty sure we'll still make it to dinner. OS, if we don't make it to the range, throw a few rounds for us.

A co-worker of my wife's passed away the other day and the funeral is set for Saturday. This may disrupt our plans to show up at SIR for the shooting fun but I'm pretty sure we'll still make it to dinner. OS, if we don't make it to the range, throw a few rounds for us.

Will do.

- OS

Guest Gun Geek

So what time are we getting to SIR? I will prolly be there about 4 or 4:30. And for those looking for the place it is almost across the street from Sexy Stuff. More towards 40.

I mean.. uh .. um.. not that I know where Sexy Stuff is or anything. :)

You all should definitely go. The "buffet"(its cooked to order which is much better imho) is great and a helluva deal at only $12.99 If anyone wants to see where I work its the dealership(Sevierville Auto Brokers) about 3 doors down on the right before The Shrimp Dock. I would love to join you all as we do close at 5pm but im gonna be in Charleston, SC this weekend. Also for those not carrying I think beer is $3.00 a bottle for domestics.

Guest Bluemax

Is Bubbie makin the trip ? If so we might bring along our little 4 lb bundle of Yorkshire Napalm aged 14 years to liven things up. This Yorkie is so old and mean she sweats Nitro

Guest Bluemax
Bubbie won't be coming, he's 13 and spends most of the day napping.

It's probably for the best Tootie had to have her teeth pulled but she puts up a good front

Guest Gun Geek

Well three of us went to SIR to shoot. There was nobody there, all lanes were open, well cept the ones we were using of course. I think I may have gotten BlueMax in trouble with his wife, in the future anyway. He wants a 1911 really bad now :mad:.

Dinner was good, you couldn't beat the price for the Buffet especially considering the first plate filled me up. But don't go looking for the price quoted earlier, that was special one time deal for us since they no longer offer that. My daughter had a blast playing with I think it was Michelle. I am horrible at names.

Nice to meet everyone, and good to see you again OhShoot.