Sevier Indoor Range!!!!!!!!!

jess01999

I wanted to let everyone in the Sevier County area know about Sevierindoorrange.com. I went there for the first time today and was absolutely amazed!!!! This is by FAR the best range I have shot at to date. The facility is first class all the way and the employees/owners are very nice and could not be any easier to deal with. If I lived closer I would be visiting there more often than I could afford.............so it is good in a way that I don't live very close. They have an lounge area with you guessed it free coffee.............very good selection of guns that seemed to be priced right. The ammo is priced really good for a range. I sound like a spokesperson for them so I will stop. One more thing........did I say how impressed I was with this place.......sorry had to tell you.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluemax

Wayne and the guys are top notch and by the way Jess, if your avatar is a pic of you, I'll shoot with you anytime...Just kiddin, the warden don't put up with no funny stuff

Guest Bluemax
LOL

Trust me Bluemax, that avatar is not him

Well hell, as the Allman Bros say thats " Another Dream I'll Never See "

Where were you Sevier County retrobates when I was trying to put a dinner at The Shrimp Dock together ?. As to not hijack S.I.R. is a great place, Wayne and his employees go out of their way to make sure that you enjoy your time in a safe manner at their location. I actually took my carry class there and was very happy

Wayne and the guys are top notch and by the way Jess, if your avatar is a pic of you, I'll shoot with you anytime...Just kiddin, the warden don't put up with no funny stuff

:stunned::D:D........Well the Avatar is not me and Jess is my wife (Warden). I log on to TGO often and her picture just seems to put a smile on my face...............thanks for the compliment now if I can get her shooting as good as she looks I will have the total package :lol::D:D

Guest Gun Geek

I have known Wayne and Tom for a few years now. They are both good guys. I use to shoot there on a regular occasion. It is a very nice range. And of course they sell guns as well.

Guest Bluemax

Yes, this is true. The Warden don't put up with no funny stuff. And if the inmate keeps it up he just might earn some hard time in solitary confinement. Better known as the couch.

And for those of you thinking that might be fun, I can assure you it won't. I like to throw in a little devious torture by handcuffing him to the couch and strategically placing a remote control that has no batteries in front of a T.V. that is playing the 1965 version of "The Sound Of Music". Don't worry though I the Warden will have my MP3 player on and listening to Jimmy Buffett just so I don't have to hear Julie Andrews belt out "The hills are alive.....".

And for a little extra manipulation of the mind I like to crank the furnace up to 100 degrees and get it smothering hot for the prisoner as I perform my own form of "Waterboarding" technique. That is where I stand over the prisoners head sipping on a cool frosty margarita, so cold the moisture droplets on the outside of the glass are forming and slowly dripping off the glass. IF and only IF the prisoner hasn't been too, too bad then I won't duct tape his mouth shut so he is able to at least get some of those droplets in his mouth. Geesh what kind of person do you think I am? :)

Prisoners take it from me, you really should log off before you decide to go snooozing on the couch for Saturday night. Wait till the prisoner wakes up from his slumber and see's what I have done. Hi everyone!

Signed,

The Warden

Yes, this is true. The Warden don't put up with no funny stuff. And if the inmate keeps it up he just might earn some hard time in solitary confinement. Better known as the couch.

And for those of you thinking that might be fun, I can assure you it won't. I like to throw in a little devious torture by handcuffing him to the couch and strategically placing a remote control that has no batteries in front of a T.V. that is playing the 1965 version of "The Sound Of Music". Don't worry though I the Warden will have my MP3 player on and listening to Jimmy Buffett just so I don't have to hear Julie Andrews belt out "The hills are alive.....".

And for a little extra manipulation of the mind I like to crank the furnace up to 100 degrees and get it smothering hot for the prisoner as I perform my own form of "Waterboarding" technique. That is where I stand over the prisoners head sipping on a cool frosty margarita, so cold the moisture droplets on the outside of the glass are forming and slowly dripping off the glass. IF and only IF the prisoner hasn't been too, too bad then I won't duct tape his mouth shut so he is able to at least get some of those droplets in his mouth. Geesh what kind of person do you think I am? :)

Prisoners take it from me, you really should log off before you decide to go snooozing on the couch for Saturday night. Wait till the prisoner wakes up from his slumber and see's what I have done. Hi everyone!

Signed,

The Warden

Awesome. :P

Guest Bluemax

Go easy? Are you kidding me? They don't call it "The Rock" around here for nothing. :)

Shhhhh, I think the inmate is stirring. My apologies to Jess the OP for jacking the thread. I better go.

I live just down the road from Sevier Indoor Range and also just bought a Springfield GI 45 from them and also took my HCP class there about a month ago. They are top notch and it is a great place. Super friendly, love everything about them. They will definatley have my buisness for a long time to come.

Guest Bluemax

Mock me if you will but blue has arose from the depths of his slumber. The warden aka " the comedian" seems frisky tonight...all I can sat is.." The game is afoot" as long as we are telling tales, I think I should mention our amourous adventure at WW3's and the wardens...uhh ..well lets say reaction to my advances coupled with their Chernobyl wing sauce...OK my beloved since you wanted to meet the guys..I leave my browser open for you to respond and don't worry I left the part out about you sitting in the sink

XX's and OO's

Blue

Mock me if you will but blue has arose from the depths of his slumber. The warden aka " the comedian" seems frisky tonight...all I can sat is.." The game is afoot" as long as we are telling tales, I think I should mention our amourous adventure at WW3's and the wardens...uhh ..well lets say reaction to my advances coupled with their Chernobyl wing sauce...OK my beloved since you wanted to meet the guys..I leave my browser open for you to respond and don't worry I left the part out about you sitting in the sink

XX's and OO's

Blue

Sounds like you are in trouble............good luck!!!!