Got my TGO hats

Guest Gun Geek

Guest Gun Geek

Well I got my TGO hats, I order a few including one pink one for my 3 year old little girl.

Her first question.... CAN I WEAR IT TO SCHOOL TOMORROW DADDY? Of course this was my original intention so I laughed.

Here you go check it out.

This was after I told her yes. She wouldnt stop moving so its out of focus

picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=28

And this one was as still as I get get her to be. She was being goofy.

picture.php?albumid=2&pictureid=27

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gun Geek

Yeah little did I know she wasnt going to school (day care) today so she is excited to wear it tomorrow. I will let you all know the ramifications of my actions. :lol:

It's taking a lot longer than I would prefer. We may have to trim back our catalog if these delays persist. Sorry.

It will be just that much more special when they arrive. A TGO hat would be handy when meeting up with some other TGO members this coming Saturday for dinner but no problem, I have some masking tape and a Sharpie. ;)

Remind me again which one you ordered?

Seriously, it's only been a couple of weeks. I haven't gone into the panic mode yet. But since you asked:

ProductModelQuantityUnit PriceTotalSandwich Cap with Color Logo

- Color Black tgo-c8301$15.99$15.99Sandwich Cap with Color Logo

- Color Olive Drab tgo-c8301$15.99$15.99

Geek, we need a report as soon as you get out of the Principal's office (or whatever the day-care has). ;)

I often wear my Olive TGO hat. It is of the highest quality.

However, I have yet to have some stranger come up and comment, admire, or say "Hey, I'm in TGO too!" :lol:

Guest Gun Geek

Well I dropped her off at school with the hat on. The day care director saw her hat, and mine and didnt say a word. I dont think she would freak out though, her husband hunts, so I assume he owns guns too.