Gun shop in Bellevue?

SavageSig

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a store on hwy 70s before the 70s/100 split that I don't hear much mention of... Game Fair, Ltd. I've never been in there. I think it's actually on Old Harding pk, a little side street that runs along 70s. Haven't noticed anything closer to Bellevue though... a new store would be nice!

Edited by extremescene
There is a store on hwy 70s before the 70s/100 split that I don't hear much mention of... Game Fair, Ltd. I've never been in there. I think it's actually on Old Harding pk, a little side street that runs along 70s. Haven't noticed anything closer to Bellevue though... a new store would be nice!

That is not bellevue.

Guest HexHead
The store is 2 blocks from bellevue.

Not hardly. It's in West Meade. You don't get to Bellevue until you come up Nine Mile Hill.

I live right near Applebee's, I'll check it out. For now, the closes gun store is Nashville Sporting Arms over by Nashville West and Costco on Charlotte. It's where Hillwood Liquors is.

Not hardly. It's in West Meade. You don't get to Bellevue until you come up Nine Mile Hill.

I live right near Applebee's, I'll check it out. For now, the closes gun store is Nashville Sporting Arms over by Nashville West and Costco on Charlotte. It's where Hillwood Liquors is.

Gasp. A gun store near a liquor store? You'll shoot your eye out!

Guest mustangdave

Game Fair Ltd is the place that was broke into...TWICE...by the same perp earlier in the year...from what I've heard its a high end kinda place...for the Belle Meade folk.

Game Fair Ltd is the place that was broke into...TWICE...by the same perp earlier in the year...from what I've heard its a high end kinda place...for the Belle Meade folk.

I stopped in there once just to look around. If you're into high-end shotguns, Game Fair is your place. When I say high-end, I mean they had smoked poles all the way into the $30k range.

If you read my post I didn't claim this was a Bellevue store. I said that I didn't know of anything closer to Bellevue, and it is very close to Bellevue. Since Game Fair is not mentioned very often I thought there may be a few people who have never noticed it before and it could be relevant.

Guest HexHead
If the op is talking about the 2 strip malls behind Applebees (one has the post office, the other one has Micheal's) then I couldn't find anything called Lock and Load when I was out there for lunch.

I drove slowly by both strip malls today too. Just some vacant store fronts and the only signs said "For Lease". None even appeared like anything was coming in, no build out or anything.