Hunting Lion

Guest SUNTZU

Just found this animated gif....I would need new underwear and a bottle of whiskey.

lion.gif

And here's why you don't use a stick as your defensive weapon in Africa.

tiger.gif

I wonder what happened next? :confused:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strelcevina's Lion Hunting Gone Wrong youtube video he posted in another thread is scarier than that one. Good googly moogly, **** that noise. Can you hunt lion with a Mark 19?

Guest Muttling
I'm surprised that elephant he was riding didn't panic a little more. I guess if it was a charging mouse... :cool:

Elephants are smart. He knew he didn't have to outrun the tiger......just outrun the guy who fell off his back.

Guest bkelm18

I saw the tiger one on Animal Planet I think. It was a hunting party out to catch that particular tiger because it had killed and eaten a couple villagers, the guy with the stick was just a guide, there were several more people around him with guns. In fact I think there was someone sitting right behind him on the same elephant with a gun. Anyway, in the end I think the dude's hand had to be amputated from being turned into Swiss cheese from the claws.

Notice how there isn't a flash,or any recoil from the rifle? This tells me that this "lion" was just narcoleptic.(see video for proof!)

I bet that after the hunters left,the "lions" friends made fun of him,and drew penisisis all over his face ;)

Edited by strickj
  • 8 months later...