Tiger Woods Seriously Injured in Car Crash

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackbeltchick

I can't stand anyone cheating on a spouse. If this is the case I hope his wife takes his golf club and stuff it up his a-- not just his rear window. And I really can't stand people that think they are better than anyone else in this world. I don't care who you are, what you do for a living, your still only a human being like the rest of us. We all bleed red no matter what our outside looks like. Some people let success go to their heads and forget who they once were and where they came from. It's a shame it happens that way. IMO

Guest bkelm18

Yes, Tiger is grade A DBag material. When my ship was deployed across the pond, he flew on board as happens from time to time with celebs to help raise spirits and the like. I believe he was there for about half an hour. He came on, hit some golf balls off the fantail or an elevator (don't remember which), took some photos, and left. No chit chat or speeches or autographs or anything. F*ck him. :poop:

I could give a :poop: about Tiger Woods. If this is his downfall, then so be it. It's about time.

;)

Just out of curiosity, why do you hope for his downfall? I'm not a fan of his, but am surprised at all the people who love to hate Tiger. Some of them hate him because he dominates in a white man's sport. Other hate him because he'll be remembered as the greatest golfer of all time. If you have personally experienced his rudeness or something, I could see it.

Just out of curiosity, why do you hope for his downfall? I'm not a fan of his, but am surprised at all the people who love to hate Tiger. Some of them hate him because he dominates in a white man's sport. Other hate him because he'll be remembered as the greatest golfer of all time. If you have personally experienced his rudeness or something, I could see it.

I really have no opinion on the guy. I could just care less and rapidly grew tired of all the Tiger hero worship. He plays golf. Whooptie-doo.

It's similar to the Wal-Mart complex -- it's not easy being the King.

because he is a notorious jerk

Other than one of the previous posts, I've never heard of him quitting in the middle of tournaments, tearing up hotel rooms, womanizing (other than a tabloid article), or being in trouble with the law. What has he done? If Woods is a jerk, John Daly must be a world class a**hole.

I worked with a guy who was a golf pro at the country club where Tiger lives. Tiger was well known to not tip, expect perks over and above what the other members got, act like a jerk when he did not get those perks. I have heard from others in the business that none of my work buddies assessments were wrong. The golf business is a small world. Word gets around. On the other hand, I have been told the Daly is a fun guy to be around and a big tipper.

Thats what I know.

On the other hand, I have been told the Daly is a fun guy to be around and a big tipper.

As long as you're not in his hotel room when he decides to destroy it or you aren't one of his ex-wives. He's loads of fun to his fans when he hits a shot into the water on the 8th hole and simply walks off the course.

As long as you're not in his hotel room when he decides to destroy it or you aren't one of his ex-wives. He's loads of fun to his fans when he hits a shot into the water on the 8th hole and simply walks off the course.

this thread was about Tiger. Why you working on turning it into a bash Daly thread?

You are a paid up member of Tiger's fan club aren't ya? :D

Guest mosinon

lots of famous folks are jerks. Part of the reason the are so successful is because they are so driven. I know one Titans announcer who is not the nicest guy in the world.

this thread was about Tiger. Why you working on turning it into a bash Daly thread?

You are a paid up member of Tiger's fan club aren't ya? :P

Nope, I like fellow southpaw Mickelson and Davis Love. This thread did start about Tiger, but became a Tiger-bashing thread. Making it a Daly-basher is no worse. Daly is more deserving--he's the bigger ass of the two.