Passing this along... Smith & Wesson 2007 Holiday Specials

TGO David

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe, so your giving an instant $50 rebate and the 2 mags as well??? No waiting?

We WERE including the 2 mags at purchase, and then filing the rebate paperwork for the customer so that we could refill our supply.

With the 50.00 cash (check) rebate included in the deal, it makes it impossible for us to do the instant thing, since the checks come back made out to the customer.

Either way; you still net a new M&P for 439.00 with 4 mags :D

Guest Boomhower
We WERE including the 2 mags at purchase, and then filing the rebate paperwork for the customer so that we could refill our supply.

With the 50.00 cash (check) rebate included in the deal, it makes it impossible for us to do the instant thing, since the checks come back made out to the customer.

Either way; you still net a new M&P for 439.00 with 4 mags :)

Ok. That's kinda what I figured, but the way you said it in your earlier post

Our customers are buying M&P pistols for 489.00 -50 bucks + 2 extra mags= M&P with 4 mags for 439.00!

I thought you might have been advertising OTD and were able to handle it different than other FFL's.

...And your right, it's still a heck of a deal.

Guest DonRickles
Just remember who the S&W distributor in TN is.... :(

And Eastside(Rabbi) and Guns and Leather, Franklin Gun Shop, Specialty Arms II, On Target, and yes even Gun Shi##y.....that is just Middle Tennessee(off the top of my head)....I know you wouldn't want to monopolize all the TGO business right?:P

http://www.eastsidegunshop.com/

http://www.gunsandleather.com/

http://www.franklingunshop.com/

http://www.ontargettn.com/

http://www.guncity.net/index.html

Specialty Arms II needs to move into the new millenium and get a website.

Guest DonRickles

So every S&W gun sold in Tennessee has to go through Hero Gear? That makes no sense. There are many gun shops in Tennessee I was just pointing out that Hero Gear was not the only place to get a S&W. I have not dealt with Hero Gear and I am sure they are a first class operation(from all reports) as are many of the shops I posted. If they are the distributor for the entire state/region then that is a pretty fortuitous posistion to be in. Besides I would really like to go play with their class III toys someday.

Has anyone shot one of these new S&W shotguns? I was thinking about getting a semi shotgun around the first of the year. Just started looking around to see what else there is besides a Remington in my price range.

They are made in Turkey for S&W; not by S&W. Rumor is its Huglu, but I don’t know that to be fact.

I know that won’t matter to many, but to some of us it does.

Either way; you still net a new M&P for 439.00 with 4 mags :(

:)

Damn.

And Eastside(Rabbi) and Guns and Leather, Franklin Gun Shop, Specialty Arms II, On Target, and yes even Gun Shi##y.....that is just Middle Tennessee(off the top of my head)....I know you wouldn't want to monopolize all the TGO business right?:love:

Monopolize? no, hardly.

We live in a free market economy.

We hope to EARN your business through Selection, Price, and Service.

Hero-Gear is the Law Enforcement Distributor for the entire State of Tennessee.

What that means is; there is no one (nope, none of those guys you listed above...or any other dealer in the state) gets a better deal on S&W.

We use this buying advantage several ways:

Our everyday low price for M&P pistols is 489.00

The TGO price is a few bucks less at 485.00

If you are a Law Enforcement Officer I can offer an even better price which saves the LEO another 50 bucks. (I need a copy of your commission card for my records)

Finally, if you are a city/county/state/federal agency operating in TN, I am able to knock off another 100+ per unit if requested using a dept. Purchase Order.

Make sense?

Don, you (and the other fine members of TGO) have many outstanding choices when shopping for a firearm.

Spend your money with Rabbi, spend your money with any of the other fine shops you listed, or spend it with me. Your choice.

I hope you visit Hero-Gear at some point, and give me the opportunity to EARN your business.

Guest canynracer
Monopolize? no, hardly.

We live in a free market economy.

We hope to EARN your business through Selection, Price, and Service.

Hero-Gear is the Law Enforcement Distributor for the entire State of Tennessee.

What that means is; there is no one (nope, none of those guys you listed above...or any other dealer in the state) gets a better deal on S&W.

We use this buying advantage several ways:

Our everyday low price for M&P pistols is 489.00

The TGO price is a few bucks less at 485.00

If you are a Law Enforcement Officer I can offer an even better price which saves the LEO another 50 bucks. (I need a copy of your commission card for my records)

Finally, if you are a city/county/state/federal agency operating in TN, I am able to knock off another 100+ per unit if requested using a dept. Purchase Order.

Make sense?

Don, you (and the other fine members of TGO) have many outstanding choices when shopping for a firearm.

Spend your money with Rabbi, spend your money with any of the other fine shops you listed, or spend it with me. Your choice.

I hope you visit Hero-Gear at some point, and give me the opportunity to EARN your business.

wow....that should be a TV commercial...:D

..... If you are a Law Enforcement Officer I can offer an even better price which saves the LEO another 50 bucks..... and give me the opportunity to EARN your business.

Hey Joe,

Any idea if S&W is going to give their LEO discount to Active Military like Glock and SIG does?

Its hard for a troop to pass up a Glock for $398. :D

Hey Joe,

Any idea if S&W is going to give their LEO discount to Active Military like Glock and SIG does?

Its hard for a troop to pass up a Glock for $398. :D

S&W doesnt have an official Active Military discount, but Hero-Gear will eat the difference and honor the LEO price to Active Military Servicemembers.

(this includes ACTIVE/Drilling guard and reservists)

S&W doesnt have an official Active Military discount, but Hero-Gear will eat the difference and honor the LEO price to Active Military Servicemembers. (this includes ACTIVE/Drilling guard and reservists)

SIERRA HOTEL!!!!!!! :D

Joe, you got my business!

I'll be in your AOR within the next couple of weeks. I'll call ahead of time to discuss.

Army Strong! :eek:

Guest DonRickles

Joe...thanks for the clarification. From all reports you sound like a great guy to deal with. It was not my intention to dissuade anyone from patronizing your shop. I was just giving a "shout out" if you will to some local shops. Hopefully I will get a chance to visit you guys sometime soon.