Ammo price update

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
I saw a stack of Federal .40, which is brass cased FMJ, for 13.95 per box of 50 at Wal-Mart just the other weekend. Dick's is ridiculous with prices sometimes.

Walmart where?

With an Academy Sports and Outdoors directly across the the street from the Dick's in Rivergate, I have no reason to ever set foot in Dick's.

I don't know about the rest of their locations, but the Rivergate Academy Sports has been keeping a fairly plentiful stock of ammo in most calibers -- except the illusive .380. But they do sometimes have a handful of boxes of that from time to time. I've always found their prices to be fairly close to those you'd find at Wal-Mart.

Guest strelcevina

and this is how greedy people will kill 2A. it will just be to expensive hobby to maintain.

so how good is your gun with ammo that you buy 30 years ago, if you don't go and shoot it.

i used to go to the range all the time. every time at least 300 rounds in center fire ammo .

and i would take somebody new almost every time.

that is how we introduce new people to the hobby.

and now im lucky to go once in 6 months, by my self.

there is no more extra ammo for inviting other people.

and everybody is blaming Obama for this.

na ya.. it is always easier to push a blame on someone else

I haven't purchased ammo from Dick's in about a year since they had Remington 9mm for $7.98 per 50 if you bought 10 or more boxes. Glad I bought 20 boxes then.

Exactly one year ago, pretty much to the day, Dick's also sold Remington UMC .45 ACP for $14.98 per 50. I loaded up. :(

ammo seems to be coming down now I stocked up last year on 750 rounds of 9bple for $15.00 a box of 50 , 750 rounds of winclean for $10.00 a box of 50 and 1500 rounds of wolf 7.62 154 grain at about $4.25 per 20 wont need ammo for a while but Ive been watching the prices. . .even cheaper than dirt (I call them higher than hell) had the same 9bple right now for $19 and some change. . .its stabilizing