Interesting Times Ahead

Guest PeaShooter

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikedwood

The Republicans had total control and screwed the pooch, the Democrats took that screwed pooch and buried him.

If the Republicans get total control back things won't get better.

I think both parties are working together for the same end. I don't claim to know what the actual end is I just have a strong feeling I won't like it.

If you get so mad at one party you just elect the other the ball doesn't even slow down but is rapidly speeding up the destruction of what I remember America being.

I don't have a solution other than vote 3rd party as if that will help.

The Republicans had total control and screwed the pooch, the Democrats took that screwed pooch and buried him.

If the Republicans get total control back things won't get better.

I think both parties are working together for the same end. I don't claim to know what the actual end is I just have a strong feeling I won't like it.

If you get so mad at one party you just elect the other the ball doesn't even slow down but is rapidly speeding up the destruction of what I remember America being.

I don't have a solution other than vote 3rd party as if that will help.

"The Soviet Union had a single, entrenched, systemically corrupt political party, which held a monopoly on power. The U.S. has two entrenched, systemically corrupt political parties, whose positions are often indistinguishable, and which together hold a monopoly on power."

Post-Soviet Lessons for a Post-American Century

Dmitry Orlov

Edited by OhShoot
I hope this is not a bluff. Everytime I think about what is going on in our country, I get angered. I only hope people will still remember at election time. Should be interesting.

So how do we unelect the supreme court?

It doesn't matter, The supreme court just sold your ass off to the highest bidder. Our government is now open for business to whomever has the most cash to spend. Better learn Mandarin.

And that's that barely conservative supreme court to whom we are all so thankful, too.

- OS

And that's that barely conservative supreme court to whom we are all so thankful, too.

- OS

They're all paid for by somebody. The right and left have sold out their values to the highest bidder. No party represents the American people. The parties only represent themselves. They take issues and divide us against each other. Divide and conquer.

But will a third party rise up eventually that would actually represent the majority of Americans?

IMO, not until a great social disintegration.

The good news is that it may not be long in coming.

The bad news is that it may not be long in coming.

- OS

They're all paid for by somebody. The right and left have sold out their values to the highest bidder. No party represents the American people. The parties only represent themselves. They take issues and divide us against each other. Divide and conquer.

Couldn't agree more.