• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davidz71
Sat

6'03" and stunningly handsome...me.

5'10" blonde, and beautiful...my wife.

Sun

5-something, reddish hair with a shifty look about him...Dustin.

:D

Todd,

I stopped by your booth, talked with your wife and picked up some literature. You're right, she is beautiful but looks more like 6 ft. tall. She's sharp.

Talked to Todd and Westwindmike at the CIS booth. Mike hadn't seen me since I retired and let my "hair" grow out. :screwy:

Agree with davidz71, Todd is way "Over-Chicked" and I mean that as a complement to both of them. :)

JMHO, but there still seems to be a big lag between what private sellers are asking for their firearms and what I think guns are really selling for now. Perhaps people are trying to recover some of what they spent last year during the panic.

However, I did score a nice Russian AK red bakelite pistol grip and a ANIB Colt shinny carbine handguard. I'll telling ya this Retro stuff is a Disease! :D

I just left and must say it was a decent show. As to be expected some people were asking WAY to much but there was also some pretty good deals. I did pick up the mossberg I've been wanting for less than I've seen advertised.

Edited by brooksjr
Sorry about that...

He wasn't that bad. My buddy met him also, and he still wants to take some classes from y'all with his wife.

Did anyone else see the guy with the backpack selling boresnakes for $10.00? I saw him once, but couldn't catch up with him. I tried to find him later, but no luck. Anyone know why he was? Younger guy, wearing a backpack with a sign on it.

I found him around 2:45. He had parked at a table near the middle of the room. I bought a brand new 12 gauge boresnake from him for $10. Don't know who he was. Said he had bought and entire closeout of stuff from a gun shop. He was with a guy who is at every show selling as an individual.