EDC knives...Let's see 'em!

Guest broncobuddha

I got a Spyderco Moran for Christmas, I skinned 2 deer with it and it held the edge just like it came out of the box.

I have a few Microtech knives but, quit carrying them after I lost a stingray inlayed socom while 4 wheeling

That is why I have a 550 cord lanyard on my pocketknife, it is a camillus US pocketknife, simple and basic, got it for 15 bucks off ebay. I carry it everywhere, and add a Mora when I am in the woods.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rockbottom12

BUCK%20BU286BK.JPG

around $20

i have carried a knife full time since 4th grade if i didnt get caught by mom it was in backpack throughout middle school highschool was different it was always in my pocket during usually clipped they made a big deal a few times(never got in trouble just alot of you cant do that) sometimes teachers would ask for it to use. now college all guys carry a knife almost, well at least the country ones do.

Guest rockbottom12
Got this for $5 bucks at Wally World. I use it on a daily basis at work. I have it on me at all times just in case SHTF.

IMG00022-20100225-0133.jpg

i have that knife is your hard to open? my is really slow like it is too tight.

Guest blairellis
i have that knife is your hard to open? my is really slow like it is too tight.

Nah but the blade is also able to flex back and forth a tiny amount :up: Good knife for work for $5. I have a CRKT somewhere, but Im not sure where. Need to find it and take a pic.