Middle TN Meet Greet Eat n' Shoot -- Saturday, December 8th @ Famous Dave's in Smyrna

Would you participate? Saturday, December 8th  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you participate? Saturday, December 8th

• YES - Count me in for lunch only, though.
    • YES - Count me in for lunch and shooting out doors.
    • YES - Count me in for lunch and shooting in doors.
    • YES - Count me in for lunch and shooting wherever.

• Administrator

holidayshome_top.jpg

Saturday December 8th (2007) at 11:30am

Famous Dave's BBQ in Smynra, TN

Click here for map and driving directions

We will meet for lunch at Famous Dave's in Smyrna. After lunch we will head to the On Target indoor shooting range in Murfreesboro,TN (click for map) to get in some range time. I would expect that we will arrive at On Target somewhere around 2:00pm and be there for a couple of hours.

I would remind everyone that Famous Dave's does serve alcohol for on-premises consumption.

When you arrive at Famous Dave's, the party will be seated under the name "T G O" ... so you can ask the hostess to be seated with us, or you can just look for me sporting the green TGO ball cap. :D

See you there!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mugster

I didn't vote, but will come if the thing happens unless i'm hunting.

I think that big gunshow down at the new ag center in williamson county is on that w/e. Might want to check on that, as i'm definitely going and some others might be as well.

• Administrator

I'm not going to schedule it around a gun show. We've tried to organize these things before and have found that we'll never find a day and time that works for everyone and doesn't conflict with something else for at least one person.

If folks want to eat with us and then head over to Williamson Co. for the gun show rather than go shooting, that is certainly another option for them. :D

Guest ETS_Inc

I'll be teaching a Carry Permit class on Saturday, and at the gun show on Sunday. So, I can't be there this time.

Those of y'all who show up, have fun and be safe.

Sweet! I'm glad this is happening! I'm pretty darn sure I'll be able to make it, as the wife has her final master's class that day, so I'm all freed up!

I still would lke to cast my vote for Famous Dave's for three reasons: 1) I like their food 2) they are right off I-24 and easy to find 3) I like their food. :D

I'm looking forward to this one!

• Administrator
Just as another option, for those who can't make the 8th, I'm planning on trying to make it up to On-Target this weekend at some point... it's getting a bit too cold and dark early for extended outdoor sessions.

Give me a shout if/when you decide to go to On Target this weekend. I need to funnel some rounds through Mr. Wilson.

Guest Steelharp
I need to funnel some rounds through Mr. Wilson.

This is my anniversary... I hope I get to "funnel something round" through Mrs. Steelharp later... (Did I say that???) :D

just how many times have you guys tried to get together only to be denied?

fellas, start out small..just a couple of you get together. but do it on one day of the month EVERY month!

we here in NE Tn started that way. we all don't make it out to the shoots every time, but we've started to have fun, get to know each other and when that happens, its easier to make the trip.

try it that way..see what happens :drool: