Why do I own so many Sigs?

JeffsSig

I posted in this thread first, but since you were reading my thoughts faster than I can type them, the other (your) thread was started before I could finish here. I cannot compete with your keyboard ninjitsu. I also really regret that I have a telepathic connection with a 61 year-old gun guy and not a 24 year-old swimsuit model. Nothing against you, but that's rough luck any way you look at it.

:D:p:D

- OS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest m&pc9

To each his own, but for the price of 4 Hi-Points, you could buy one weapon with a better reputation and experience less frustration. That said, Hi-Point's customer service seems to have a great reputation.

I fixed it for you.

Guest Hillbilly Dan

It might just be that they are good guns and they do what is asked of them. I own three at this time and have had one in the past. Just got the 556 Classic. Also have P238 and a 220. I have put about 300 through the P238 and use it as my main back up. The 220 is a carry model and my wife likes it. It usually stays in a nice easy to get to place in our house.

Sig is one a several very well made guns we have to choose from in at this time in our lives. I also have S&W, Para,Colt, Winchester, Ruger, FN, and of course my Wilson. I enjoy them all. Nice for an old man to have around. Got to do something with my time. Retirement is good.

Guest gcrookston

I once had this many:

DSC00109.jpg

Now I have but two...

You have that many because you can...

Edited by gcrookston
Guest malbolja
The Sig is a sweet shooting gun with exception to the Mosquito. I shot a P226 yesterday at the range. While I like the trigger pull and the reset, I cannot imagine having to carry that heavy steel full sized service pistol around all day. It would constantly pull down on my pants since I have that disease, noassatall. But they do look and shoot great. A little on the pricey side though for a good one.

The standard 226 has an alloy frame. Not that heavy.