I guess I'm official now

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've had my permit for a couple months now, I've packed several times, even to wal-mart, BUT, tonight I went to wally world packin, AND bought some ammo! I bought 9mm, 40S&W, and 22lr for my son's rifle. Guess that makes me official now, right? :ugh:

Yes, certificate is on the way.

- OS

Thanks OS, by the way, I should be receiving my dm bullard that you used to have as your avatar any time now. It's been a long wait, that's for sure.

Cool.

Long wait, huh, how about 6 months for a TT Gunleather or Milt Sparks, or maybe two years for Del Fatti or Broomeland.

- OS

Guest pws_smokeyjones

wait... you found 9mm available at WalMart? Amazing. :D My local WalMart hasn't had 9mm for months - at least not when I was in there.

Congrats on your recent promotion to "handgun carry in walmart while purchasing ammo" level. We meet every Thursday in the shoe department to teach newbies the secret handshake.

Guest Glock23ForMe
Congrats on your recent promotion to "handgun carry in walmart while purchasing ammo" level. We meet every Thursday in the shoe department to teach newbies the secret handshake.

:rolleyes::bowrofl:;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Basevol
Yes, certificate is on the way.

- OS

I think there should be a rule change. First carry you should buy ammo, Beer,(if not beer then RC cola) and moon-pies on the same trip.:drool:

Why is it when I go to Wally World, no one is working sporting goods :wall: