east TN tribe shoot em up

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 70below

I'll probably head up Saturday early about the same time as Suntzu, Mike, and Cave. I'll try to bring something for the masses, as well as a bin of odds and ends for potential trade. I always have lots of crap to get rid of.

Ice..we're going to need ice for the drinks and napkins ...

Cool, No problem on the Napkins, However is there a convenience store there close? Last time I used my big cooler I left it in a buddies car and don't have it right now, but if there is a store there close where I could get some ice...It should be fine til I get it there if someone else has a big cooler they could bring?

Cool, No problem on the Napkins, However is there a convenience store there close? Last time I used my big cooler I left it in a buddies car and don't have it right now, but if there is a store there close where I could get some ice...It should be fine til I get it there if someone else has a big cooler they could bring?

oh yes..there's a store nearby..and I've got a couple of coolers, I can bring one or 2.

Mark also has a couple...heh..that's like saying there's a drop of water in the Mississippi.

OK guys .....good news and bad news....

Good news first...

I sold my boat

I got over to Mark's tonight.

I got most of the front 2 brush piles burnt(still burning now).

I didnt catch myself on fire.

I got SOME weedeating done.

I didnt get attacked by coyotes.

Bad news....

I didnt get the range completely weedeated.

My weedeaters fuel line broke and of course I was right beside the damn fire when it let loose.

I smell like gas.

I cant get to Marks again before Saturday.

Guest SUNTZU
OK guys .....good news and bad news....

Good news first...

I sold my boat

I got over to Mark's tonight.

I got most of the front 2 brush piles burnt(still burning now).

I didnt catch myself on fire.

I got SOME weedeating done.

I didnt get attacked by coyotes.

Bad news....

I didnt get the range completely weedeated.

My weedeaters fuel line broke and of course I was right beside the damn fire when it let loose.

I smell like gas.

I cant get to Marks again before Saturday.

laughing025.gif

We'll finish it up Saturday. Thanks, titan. Congratulations on the boat.

You and Mark can share the song now.

Guest SUNTZU

I appreciate it. I'm bringing my Echo. It won't take long with Mike and I both weedeating. I haven't heard Kid Rock, though.

I went to one of his concerts...the "Rock n Roll Jesus Tour".

It was THE best rendition I have ever heard.

I'm not a big Kid Rock fan, but, It was the second best show I've ever been to, well, the SIXTH best show I've ever been to. The best shows i've been to (#'s 1 through 5) were all the greatest band ever.