Buds Gun Shop

Guest Bowdenknxvll

Guest Bowdenknxvll

I was up in Lexington for a couple of days and decided to swing by Buds to check out the retail store. I imagined it would be this huge place, but is actually quite small. They didn't have many accessories but one thing they did have was pistols. I have been to alot of shops and have never seen so many. They had them hanging on the wall as close as possible and it stretched from top to bottom. They were busy, but I was still offered service a couple of times from different people. Everything that I was interested in they had including some HK P7s. All in all it was a great experience. If you are looking to handle a particular weapon before you buy and you have a day to waste give it a shot. Plus I was impressed with Lexington, very nice city with alot to do.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbone

I have only dealt with them online, but it was a great experience. They are very professional and prompt. I highly recommend them.

I was passing through Lexington last week and stopped by their store. I also had a great experience. They were packed, but I was treated like I was the only one there. I was looking at some AR accessories and found most of what I needed. :)

I have bought two guns from their online store before with no problems. They said the online store and the physical store operate under separate FFL's.

Guest 70below

The old store in Paris is much larger than the one they have been operating out of in Lexington. The old store and range was sold, and is run by another company now, who also will be starting a website before too long. The current Bud's police store in Lexington was just a stop gap until they move into their new 30K sqft retail space next month.

Guest Bowdenknxvll

Yeah I went to the one in Paris. It would be nice to have a store in this area that had the selection they do and the customer service seems to be top notch.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/bps-retail.php

This store in Lexington is moving soon , JR said they are going to have a nice indoor range with the new store. They have Action Target set up. Action Target - Superior Shooting Range Equipment and Firearms Training, Shoothouses and Shoot House Training, Bullet Traps and Bullet Trap Design

Been dealing with Buds for a few years, I like free shipping/No Tax/Great Prices.

I just got a great deal on a Sig P220, can't thank JR enough.

The old store in Paris is much larger than the one they have been operating out of in Lexington. The old store and range was sold, and is run by another company now, who also will be starting a website before too long. The current Bud's police store in Lexington was just a stop gap until they move into their new 30K sqft retail space next month.

I went to the one in Paris.

"The old store in Paris is much larger than the one they have been operating out of in Lexington. The old store and range was sold, and is run by another company now, who also will be starting a website before too long."

What is the store's new name?

Craig in Clarksville, TN

thats odd, they responded to mine within 2 days. They are known to have exceptional customer service. Thats unfortunate they missed your email.

You're probably right, I have heard nothing but good things about them all over the forums.

Guest benrook88
I inquired on a handgun via email but never got a reply.

Same, they had some standard Sig pictures up of a stainless p229, the gun however was used, I sent them a e-mail asking for pictures of the actual gun and never got a response. Such a shame, I might have bought it.

I found it today. Great store. I have never seen a store with that many handguns. They had great prices on everything and very nice used guns. I really wanted to take one of the HK 45s home. Very friendly staff too. One guy spent 15 min showing me several guns.