My S&W M&P 9c

RedSuinit

Guest Gillespk

Sorry if this is covered in other posts, I am posting from my phone. How well does the dm bullard work as owb? I have a itac for iwb I like, but have not found a owb yet. I got a blackhawk serpa, but it feels like it is a mile off my hip. Does the bullard tuck in well as owb? Looks like it would, but wanted to ask. By the way, it is for a m&p 9c.

Thanks

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this is covered in other posts, I am posting from my phone. How well does the dm bullard work as owb? I have a itac for iwb I like, but have not found a owb yet. I got a blackhawk serpa, but it feels like it is a mile off my hip. Does the bullard tuck in well as owb? Looks like it would, but wanted to ask. By the way, it is for a m&p 9c.

Thanks

It will function okay as OWB from time to time, but I wouldn't get one even to use that way for 30% of the time. Doesn't tuck into your side nearly as well as some of his other dedicated OWB holsters.

I have one of his BodyGuard models for OWB, it's great, even though it turned out I hardly ever carry OWB. It's designed to tuck in behind your hip.

33226434_scaled_359x384.JPG

Really works well for behind the hip.

If you need a straighter drop for 3:00 better to get his Combat model:

32679625_scaled_233x336.JPG

He also makes one specifically for crossdraw:

37100164_scaled_261x291.JPG

Yeah, if David only knew how many holsters I've sold for him. :taunt:

- OS

• 1 month later...
Guest Eagle One

I have had my M&P9c for a little over a year. I have put 100 to 150 range rounds through it every week throughout the winter. During this time frame I have had 5 or 6 failure to fire situations and then I quit using the reloaded range ammo and this problem stopped. Then I had one failure to eject and this is the only problems that I have ever had. I REALLY like this gun and carry it daily with Hornady Critical Defense 115 grain FTX. If your's gives you the same great service that mine has given me then you will like this great weapon as much as I do.....