what adult beverage for the rest of time

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crown royal and high end Bourbon are real different animals. I like Crown, but don't think it stands up to Buffalo trace, Woodford, or my favorite, Bookers.

This is the primary reason why I posted in this thread... I was trolling for suggestions. :rolleyes: Now, if only I could find a liquor store that sold those beverages in small sizes so I don't have to spend $50 just to try them...

If Mike FAILS me for that admission, I want to be the bus boy.

you just can't follow simple instructions can you.

You punishment will be that there is no Parrot Bay in the Eternal Bar, you my friend are now the designated driver for all of time. :P

Ok, I formerly renounce my former selection as I didn't specify flavor.

I now pick long island ice tea.

This is the primary reason why I posted in this thread... I was trolling for suggestions. :P Now, if only I could find a liquor store that sold those beverages in small sizes so I don't have to spend $50 just to try them...

I keep a flask of Bookers in the glove box of my truck. Too bad you're so far away

This is the primary reason why I posted in this thread... I was trolling for suggestions. :P Now, if only I could find a liquor store that sold those beverages in small sizes so I don't have to spend $50 just to try them...

I will take your application under advisement. Woodford Reserve is available in .375 bottles, and there are a few that come in miniature sized bottles. You just need to look around.

Ok, I formerly renounce my former selection as I didn't specify flavor.

I now pick long island ice tea.

Since it is Friday and I am in good mood I will let you rescind your selection. You chose Long Island iced tea cause it has about every kind of liquor in it already. I am on to you . :panic:

Edited by Mike.357
I will take your application under advisement. Woodford Reserve is available in .375 bottles, and there are a few that come in miniature sized bottles. You just need to look around

You can also get smaller bottles of Buffalo Trace, Knob Creek, Makers, etc... most of the small batch stuff. I've never seen Booker's in a small package.

You can also get smaller bottles of Buffalo Trace, Knob Creek, Makers, etc... most of the small batch stuff. I've never seen Booker's in a small package.

I've tried Makers... too sweet. If there's one called Knob Creek, I think that warrants a try just for the name. :P I'll try to remember to look around during my next liquor run.

Guest Caveman
I've tried Makers... too sweet. If there's one called Knob Creek, I think that warrants a try just for the name. :P I'll try to remember to look around during my next liquor run.

You should come see me, I give a TGO discount.

I've tried Makers... too sweet.

I have to say I have never heard Makers Mark sweet before , it always struck me as hot and smoky.

Beam Black Label has a kind of caramel hint to it, but I would not even call that sweet. Woodford is pretty good.

Screw you guys! :poop:

There's three mixed drinks I'll drink.

Margaritas, Long Island tea, or a Tom Collins.

I figure if if I'm stuck on an island or something and get tired of LOIT, I could always just drink the rum or tequila etc, or even make my other two drinks with the liquor.

And that's not cheating on the rules here since it's all the same, just mixed differently or not mixed at all :rolleyes:

Guest HOT_BRASS

No better than

Labrot & Graham

Woodford Reserve

Distiller's Select

30485.gif

I love the warm color and smoooooth taste!

Recognized as one of the finest, most complex small batch bourbons. The Official Bourbon of the Kentucky Derby.