Some People Just Don't Need To Own Guns

The Rabbi

In this business you never know what you'll get.

So today two gentlemen walk in. They ask "you got a clip for a nine?"

"What kind of gun is it?"

"Issa Ruger man, a 9mm Ruger."

"I have the 30 round mag for it."

OK, so they pick it up. I assure them that if they have a Ruger P-series 9mm then this mag will fit.

They come back 20 minutes later.

"It didn't fit, man."

They produce the gun (unloaded).

No, it isn't a Ruger at all. It is an Astra Model 70 single stack 9mm. Not even close to a Ruger double stack.

Then they produce a Llama Mini Max and want to know if they make an "esstented clip" for it.

Just no end of fun here......

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, essented means extended.

In addition to Russian, German, French, Latin, and Hebrew my knowledge of languages now includes ghetto.

So I wasn't phased at all when two guys walk in and wanted to buy "some bullets for a deuce-five" (trans: they wanted cartridges for a .25acp) or someone else came in looking for a "deuce-deuce" (trans: a handgun chambered in .22 LR).

Others:

K=AK-47 type rifle.

SK= SKS type rifle

Choppa=see K

Paper=money.

Clip=magazine

Fully=full automatic weapon

...the customer is always right...?

:shrug:

I can see how someone who can't read the make enscribed on a pistol might need more rounds to miss with... makes perfect sense...

I had a Metro cop tell me once that sometimes when they confiscate, say, a .380 they'll check the magazine. They'll have a .380 followed by a 9x19 followed by a .32acp etc.

Anotehr customer today (my lucky day) came in for some 7.62 Tokarev ammo. He had a rifle that chambered it. Told me some of his homies tried shooting 9mm out of it but it didnt work well. Duh.

Hey tungsten, my cousin did that once. He was tired of his car getting broken into. He had a couple of guns stolen. He took an old revolver and plugged the barrel and left it in his car. After that revolver got stolen, his car wasn't broken into anymore.

Not exactly what I would have done, but it seemed to be effective.

Guest Mugster

I knew a this dude one time that worked for me for a couple of days (working for me used to be pretty tough). He was a bartender in Georgetown up in DC normally, but his bar got closed down to patch up the bullet holes. Great big guy of Turkish decent. They had a shooting, and he crouched down behind the bar. Only one round was fired but the commotion that he heard was tremendous.

When he stood up, there were tables, shoes, hand bags, broken glass, broken chairs, broken tables, and cell phones scattered everywhere in a tremendous mess...and no people. He said there were so many shoes, you couldn't walk for stepping on one. The cops found 3 handguns in the pile of crap that was everywhere.

Out in the hall, there was a dead guy. What they think happened, this guy was the original gun puller. When he pulled his blaster, it wouldn't run. Seems as it had .40 ammo loaded in a 9mm. It was jammed open on a permanent failure to feed. They think he was actually shot and killed by someone not in the original fight, just trying to run away.

Guest canynracer
Yes, essented means extended.

In addition to Russian, German, French, Latin, and Hebrew my knowledge of languages now includes ghetto.

So I wasn't phased at all when two guys walk in and wanted to buy "some bullets for a deuce-five" (trans: they wanted cartridges for a .25acp) or someone else came in looking for a "deuce-deuce" (trans: a handgun chambered in .22 LR).

Others:

K=AK-47 type rifle.

SK= SKS type rifle

Choppa=see K

Paper=money.

Clip=magazine

Fully=full automatic weapon

dont forget some of my favs

chedda=money

gat=Gun

burner=handgun

Steel=handgun

clean spout=untraceable handgun

Guest canynracer
Strap=gun

Clean=kool

You couldn't make this stuff up.

have you got the "Strizzmaticator" yet? (Fully auto handgun)

or

Milli= 9mm

or Burner = handgun...

LMAO...speaking ghetto is so fun..it takes no intellect whatsoever

its off the heezy