Bartlett WallyWorld

Guest canynracer

Guest canynracer

so I went in to get some ammo...40 cal 100rd value pack was 21bucks, and the 9mm was 17...I've never bought the 40 before, but that is pretty cheap compared to all of the shopping I did before going there...

ended up with 200 rds of 40 and 200 9mm...

does anyone know if this is cheap for 40 cal??? or is there a place that sells it cheaper...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mc30707
Hmmm...a friend and I went to the Bartlett Wal-Mart Friday night and he picked five boxes of the WWB 100 round packs for $15.72 each. :shrug:

We pay the same at Ft oglethorpe & Lafayette walmarts. from my experience locally, Wallmart has the best prices around. 1K rds WWB 9 mm brass ammo = $157 + tax. I've not found it cheaper anywhere. When you can catch it, they have federal 223 for $58 / 200 rds

We pay the same at Ft oglethorpe & Lafayette walmarts. from my experience locally, Wallmart has the best prices around. 1K rds WWB 9 mm brass ammo = $157 + tax. I've not found it cheaper anywhere. When you can catch it, they have federal 223 for $58 / 200 rds

The best I've found for WWB 115 FMJ (my personal favorite) is Bass Pro Shops--every three or four months, they put it on sale, usually for $13/$13.50 per 100 rounds.

Guest canynracer

is that with tax?? I probably got screwed. like I said, I paid 17.. (I forgot the change amount..17.something) mine was with tax..I prolly should have said that...(sorry)

the 40 cal was the expensive stuff I was questioning, well turns out it is actually not expensive for 40 cal at WallyWorld...but damn, it isnt 9mm!! LOL

so I take it you bought the stock with your gift card??? will I need to wait for them to restock??? LOL

i have found that wallyworld is pretty reasonable with ammo prices. im not sure about other walmarts, but the one close to me has all types. .40 .45 9mm 357 sig and mag, 38, 22, 7.62x39 all types of shotguns shells, and no telling what else. most are winchester and a couple are remington.

is that with tax?? I probably got screwed. like I said, I paid 17.. (I forgot the change amount..17.something) mine was with tax..I prolly should have said that...(sorry)

the 40 cal was the expensive stuff I was questioning, well turns out it is actually not expensive for 40 cal at WallyWorld...but damn, it isnt 9mm!! LOL

so I take it you bought the stock with your gift card??? will I need to wait for them to restock??? LOL

LOL, didn't realize you meant w/ tax. $15.72 +tax = ~$17. We couldn't see the forest for the trees. :clap:

BTW, there is plenty left for you. :drool:

Guest mc30707
Hmmm...a friend and I went to the Bartlett Wal-Mart Friday night and he picked five boxes of the WWB 100 round packs for $15.72 each. :drool:

Is it my imagination, but is walmart the only place that hasn't had ammo price increases. I buy 9mm and 223 there and when all our local gun shops say there is a price increase coming, walmart is the only place that hasn't had one.

I have found that www.sportsmansguide.com has some pretty cheap ammo. 50 rounds of .40 s&w for I think $11.50 check it out it is the cheapest place I have found so far.

Don't know if everyone knows these guys but try out Georgia Arms for your pricing.

I'm comparing the .40 S&W 180 grain FMJs and Sportsmans is 289 at the club price for a 1000 http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/browse/browseammo.aspx?c=95&s=928

Georgia Arms is 205 for their "canned heat" which is their own production in new brass.

http://www.georgia-arms.com/index.asp?PageAction=PRODSEARCH&txtSearch=.40&btnSearch=GO&Page=1

I just bought 400 rounds of .38 SPCL +P from them for 87.00 in the nickel case....shipped!

Try them out folks.

Guest canynracer
Is it my imagination, but is walmart the only place that hasn't had ammo price increases. I buy 9mm and 223 there and when all our local gun shops say there is a price increase coming, walmart is the only place that hasn't had one.

;):shhh::shhh: be vewy vewy quiet......:)

Guest mc30707
;):shhh::shhh: be vewy vewy quiet......:)

Seriously though, while the other local gunshops I shop at always talk of, and have had price increases, I've been paying the same price for over a year @ 15.72/100 WWB 9mm. Same on the 223, I believe its 58.99 for federal 200 rd pks. though they don't always have it in stack. Don't know about other calibers. Sportsmans warehouse has had HSM 223 cheaper, but its never in stock. Just my experience folks, I'd rather not shop at wallyworld either, but my other local shops can't or won't compete.