OhShoot got Shot

Guest 70below

Glad you're all right Mac! I had a similar thing happen at John Sevier once, though from someone being reckless. It gives you a shock doesn't it?

Well, the Pistol I have at my home right now is 38 special. Not really what I want to go out to the range and fire 200 rounds with.

I am going to be borrowing Dad's .22 Ruger for the Test.

He has been keeping it as his place, but I will be picking it up a couple days before my test.

Shortly after I am going to be buying me a New .22 for a Practice weapon. for me and my wife.

The reason I am not running out today and buying. I just spend 6500 on a new Central Heat/Air system as mine just gave up the ghost. Seems I let the magic smoke out of it.

So when I get that bill under a little bit of control is when I am going to buy.

Had about the same thing happen when I was a kid. I think I was about 16 and had went to a local dump to shoot .22 rifles. There was an old 2"water hose that had brass couplings on it. I shot it with my rifle and the the bullet came back and hit me right in the temple. Luckly all it did was make a little red mark. Needless to say I never shot that again.

Guest mahahn

Thanks for spicing up my weekend Mac. Now I have a story to tell my friends about shooting with TN friends @ this place called Norris. Something like "Dude, you're never gonna believe this but.......". Since you survived and there was no serious damage, it'll be a funny story. And you did miss some of mike's "killer" (no pun intended) burgers and cob corn. Yummy! Please be careful out there.

Guest SUNTZU
Thanks for all the nice comments, y'all...I'm fine.

Quite minor outcome, probably not even a small scar as reminder.

Inside cranium was already scrambled, no harm done there. :stare:

- OS

Not worth it, just looks like giant scabbed over zit.

Might have been worth it for a .45.

- OS

Glad you're okay, OS. But we're going to have to work on your story telling abilities. You'll never pull cougars down at the old folks home with storytelling skills that are that bad. :D

Glad you're okay, OS. But we're going to have to work on your story telling abilities. You'll never pull cougars down at the old folks home with storytelling skills that are that bad. :D

It actually ran around outside of skull, went south and came out my ass.

I was just being manly man stoic and all about it.

- OS