Germantown agricenter gunshow this weekend

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Halfpint

It's usually 8 bucks, coupon takes a dollar off I believe. If I'm not working, I might stop in for a bit Saturday but definitely going to be there Sunday. Gotta sell some gear and might peddle a rifle or two.

While I might go, these have been fairly disappointing overall (Agricenter ones).

so I have heard,actually I do a home show there now and again for my biz

its always one of them deals after the show ends I say

"Im not coming back" and "boy did I waste my time"

but its the only game in town ......I think its a bad location personally and

90% are tire kickers 10% buyers and half the people show up

by mistake , nobody even knows a show is even going on because of

the lack of advertising.......

You have to be patient and wade thru the beef jerky and swords, but you can find some good deals and parts that i cant get else where. There are usually lots of modern rilfes and pistols, lots of relics, ammo, parts and accessories. The ammo is usually higher than walmart, but there may be the hard to find ammo. Pistol prices are usually euqivalent to gun shops. I usually find some good deals at the private sales.

It is not a big show, there is a lot of goofy st, but there is enough to go see. I am failry close, but if I wouldn't go if i was over an hour away. I make a list of a few hard to find parts i need, i usually find most of them at the show. like this weekend, i am looking for some cheap high rings and a Magpul Miad.

If past shows are an indication.....Remember keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed.

I just returned from the gun show. I could not lower my expectations enough. This is the show in a nut shell. Take your collection and lay it on a table. Second take a sack of garbage and spread it all around your collection and you have the Ag Center gun show. I can pay retail at one of local gun shops without paying admission.

ehhhhh.......since its my first show I have nothing to compare but

I did not see any spectacular deals,most new guns cost more than where I shop and I would always rather buy

from someone I can drive to have a repoire with - I saw a few guns I own on display that were way more than what I paid

I also saw allot of junk taking up space......Oh well,beats working

yeah, gun prices at the Agricenter have never been good. Occasionally i find a private sale deal. I go for the spare parts and such. I can find all the little parts that i hate paying shipping for. I usualy leave with a bag full of small parts. Shipping from 3-4 places online would have been $20-25. Yesterday, all i picked up was some punches. Kind of a loss, but it was better than working. The last Southaven show was real small. I didnt care for it. The Jackson TN shows are ok.

In the past I've bought a few guns and reloading supplies at the Agricenter gun shows, but during the last year most vendors started using the political panic to increase their profit margins. I'll probably go to look for a few small items.

Well, it doesn't seem like I've missed anything. The gun shows have been going downhill for a long time, sadly. :-\

I'd go to look around if admission was free, but I ain't paying 8 or 9 bucks to get into something where I'm not likely to find any deals.

It definitely sucked. AK's nand SKS's were priced too high. Most used guns were too. I saw a used Marlin 336 with a cheapoo scope marked at $350.00. Good grief. No beretta pistols and only one mag for my XD-9.

No deals on any NIB pistols but I did see a couple of good prices on AR's. Good thing the wife disarmed me of my credit cards . All I left with was a box of Wolf 9mm ammo and only because I have never shot it.

yeah, gun prices at the Agricenter have never been good. Occasionally i find a private sale deal. I go for the spare parts and such. I can find all the little parts that i hate paying shipping for. I usualy leave with a bag full of small parts. Shipping from 3-4 places online would have been $20-25. Yesterday, all i picked up was some punches. Kind of a loss, but it was better than working. The last Southaven show was real small. I didnt care for it. The Jackson TN shows are ok.

The last Southaven show was small and I had guys act a little rude toward me. I will stick with our TGO vendors, Buds and G&A.