DSC00736.jpg

And I hate glocks

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Moody
Awkward. Interesting color combo and grips. Definatly one of a kind it seems.....congrats on the purchase.

Yeah, congrats on the purchase - definitely an interesting color combination. LOL @ "And I hate Glocks". :up:

I know from shooting several of the pistols that Jeff has built it is, mechanically, a very nice piece..

However.. I hope I don't ruffle your feathers. I really want to think that the cameras color balance is off. The spread of colors you chose don't seem to work well together.

Congratulations on the new pistol. It should serve you very well.

-Mike

I like it, color combo and all! Jeff put new life in a Colt Delta Elite for me by refinishing the pistol with a "gun metal gray" finish, Novak night sights and a Wilson combat trigger. A set of VZ operator grips had already been added "before" but, look even better "after" the pistol was finished. I have had an opportunity to examine several examples of Jeff's work and have not seen one yet that I would turn down. The test targets are very impressive and I predict "happiness"!

Yeah, congrats on the purchase - definitely an interesting color combination. LOL @ "And I hate Glocks". :tough:

Not sure why you quoted me.....but incase my post was missunderstood, I wasn't making fun of the gun. Not sure what to say about the color choices, maybe it's the camera but I know that thing runs smoother than grease on grease and I'd own it, if I could afford it. It's a shooter no doubt and the case and mags are an awsome touch...

Guest Plainsman

That color combination looks familiar. Did he have that one sitting in the display case for a while, possibly with a suppressor attached?

Guest JHatmaker

Congrats, I like the color combination. It's not your run of the mill layout.

To me it looks like the grip colors match the slide and frame very nicely.

Guest Moody
Not sure why you quoted me.....but incase my post was missunderstood, I wasn't making fun of the gun. Not sure what to say about the color choices, maybe it's the camera but I know that thing runs smoother than grease on grease and I'd own it, if I could afford it. It's a shooter no doubt and the case and mags are an awsome touch...

I quoted you, because I'm stating that I feel the same way - it's an interesting color combination. The rest of it, as far as the "I hate Glocks" comment, was directed at the author, because I fould it pretty funny (because I hate Glocks, too).