Mike 2 - Chipmonks 0

Mike.357

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all are a bunch of comedians.

Seriously I wonder how many more there can be. I still can't figure out how they are getting in. We are starting to go with the theory that they have somehow tunneled and moving up through cinderblock into the walls and then to the attic space.

At the rate I am going I will need to get another box of shotshells.

Seriously I wonder how many more there can be. I still can't figure out how they are getting in. We are starting to go with the theory that they have somehow tunneled and moving up through cinderblock into the walls and then to the attic space.

I'm waiting for this thread to go away for awhile and Mike not to post anywhere and then 2 weeks later...

Day 13: The chipmunks scream in the night. They took the dog yesterday and we are running out of food. They have killed the mailman and taken the second hall. All I hear are their cries in the night...They are coming.

If it gets to that EMTRN, Canyn, and DB and I can run up there with extra shotshells.

OMG, you're killin me, G. :D

I thought so.

"lighten up Frances" LOL

Guest TnDeerHunter

Nothing like a good murder story on Christmas Day. Seriously you have a simple solution to your problem next time you lay one to rest have a simple funeral for him or her and when family and friends show up have target practice problem solved.

Guest canynracer
I'm waiting for this thread to go away for awhile and Mike not to post anywhere and then 2 weeks later...

Day 13: The chipmunks scream in the night. They took the dog yesterday and we are running out of food. They have killed the mailman and taken the second hall. All I hear are their cries in the night...They are coming.

If it gets to that EMTRN, Canyn, and DB and I can run up there with extra shotshells.

ROFL :D

:D Made me think of this...

Rambo_They_Drew_First_Blood.jpg

alive.jpg

Its Christmastime, the season of giving and peace. Mike has declared a momentary truce, kinda like Israel and the Gaza Strip. Soon the chipmunks will be chittering merrily again and Mike will attack with coordinated air and glue bomb strikes. Give it time, its the way of the world.

Any updates on the war of the chipmonks? ...

I finally have to mention during whole course of this thread...whenever I see it spelled "chipmonks", I flash lots of little furry guys in robes with cowls hanging out in a mountain monastery doing very high-pitched Gregorian chants. :screwy:

- OS

okay, it should be spelled chipmUnk but I am not going back and correcting it, LOL.

Nothing new to report, been very quiet since # 5 was dispatched. Oddly I am disconcerted by the lack of activity. Makes me wonder what they are up to.

• 1 month later...

Today was a brand new day. They have reinforced and attacked before dawn.

My defenses of glue traps once again took them down. So far I suspect that only a scouting mission was sent out. They probably were giving one last ditch effort to find their lost brethren or to see if Vince had chopped their nuts.

A suicide mission it was. One of theirs gave his life on a lost cause.

I must show respect to the furry little guerilla, he did not go quietly. I offered a blind fold and he spat in my face calling me a filthy fat human. Dared me to go about my task.

I shot him once, thought it was done. Oh no, he cursed me again saying something about me smelling of Elderberries. I shot him again, he then made some rude comment about my mother. No mercy for him. Brought out the heavy stuff. He was flattened and sent to his maker by a simple shovel.

Now to reset a new glue bomb and wait for the next wave.

My defenses of glue traps once again took them down. So far I suspect that only a scouting mission was sent out. They probably were giving one last ditch effort to find their lost brethren or to see if Vince had chopped their nuts.

I must show respect to the furry little guerilla, he did not go quietly. I offered a blind fold and he spat in my face calling me a filthy fat human. Dared me to go about my task.

I shot him once, thought it was done. Oh no, he cursed me again saying something about me smelling of Elderberries. I shot him again, he then made some rude comment about my mother. No mercy for him. Brought out the heavy stuff. He was flattened and sent to his maker by a simple shovel.

Cool.

:blah:

[ame]

[/ame]

Don't worry Mike! We're coming to get you! :blah: