God did not create the universe, says Hawking

Daniel

33 pages of pure crap. Way to go fellas lol

This thread just drives home the reason(s) behind my solid dislike of most churches. In them you'll usually find a few "Trigems" trying to shove their personal beliefs down your throat.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little kerosene on the fire...

From George Carlin:

Oh, and be warned... this is Carlin, so I shouldn't have to warn you of the LANGUAGE.

However, for anyone who's been on another planet, or deep under a rock for the past half century... DON'T CLICK THE LINKS IF FOUL LANGUAGE OFFENDS YOU!!!

George Carlin - Religion is bull****.

And...

This should keep things going until I feel a little more talkative. :devil:

And yes, I could've embedded the vids, but I wanted to give folks a chance to avoid them if they so choose. :hat:

HaHa, Man, you guys are desperate to use George Carlin, how much deeper will you go to repute GOD? although George Carlin himself does act like a monkey out of control:D

33 pages of pure crap. Way to go fellas lol

This thread just drives home the reason(s) behind my solid dislike of most churches. In them you'll usually find a few "Trigems" trying to shove their personal beliefs down your throat.

Personal beliefs? I give you scripture

How about the scripture you use, do you believe it ?

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

(Eph 4:29-31)

Edited by trigem
Guest Letereat!

George Carlin, The Ultimate Coemedic refutation of God To Date that The world has ever seen!!.:o Three Cheers :devil: MORE MORE:woohoo:

Too have a copy of all his material ever recorded would be worth More to me than........The Bible, since I already read that.....all.:hat:

Personal beliefs? I give you scripture

How about the scripture you use, do you believe it ?

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

(Eph 4:29-31)

Do you ever grow tired of trying to cram your beliefs and point of view down others throats? Just wondering.

Guest Letereat!

I think I will join the following church and faithfully proselytize vigorously for new converts.

Enter IF YOU DARE.....SOME may not return the same:ugh::bowrofl:

http://www.subgenius.com/

I will also build huge statues of George Carlin, Mr. Conolly, Sam Kenison and the like that play their works nonstop 24-7. With headphones to listen through of course. In just a few short years we may be able to start taking over the world:pleased::bowrofl:

Edited by Letereat!
Do you ever grow tired of trying to cram your beliefs and point of view down others throats? Just wondering.

Have you ever felt like standing up for your faith:koolaid:

I think I will join the following church and faithfully proselytize vigorously for new converts.

Enter IF YOU DARE.....SOME may not return the same:ugh::bowrofl:

http://www.subgenius.com/

I will also build huge statues of George Carlin, Mr. Conolly, Sam Kenison and the like that play their works nonstop 24-7. With headphones to listen through of course. In just a few short years we may be able to start taking over the world:pleased::bowrofl:

You'll have to fight with the Muslims, they have a bigger plan;)

Guest Letereat!
You'll have to fight with the Muslims, they have a bigger plan;) Trigrm

I dare say if you were to play that to a group of Muslims im not sure what would transpire?

Have you ever felt like standing up for your faith:koolaid:

Have you? All I've seen so far is a load of rote-fashioned quotations. For the god's sake man, come up with your own arguments. Use your own brain. You may stand a better chance of converting someone with persuasive debate, rather than shouting meaningless scripture.

Biblical scripture is only meaningful to those who already believe. To anyone else it's just archaic bollocks.

Quit frothing & think for yourself.

Scriptures, n. The sacred books of our holy religion, as distinguished from the false and profane writings on which all other faiths are based.

-- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary (1911)

Looking at your source, I guess you worship satan?

The thief (satan) cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

(Joh 10:10)

This is the General Off Topic section of TGO. I take General Off Topic to mean it does not have to be about guns.

How is this thread any worse or less deserving than any other topic in this sub forum?

Do you also infer that tread wear, cub scouts, beer, Salma Hayek and everything else have no place here?

Hey, Salma Hayek is on topic for the forum. She's got a great set of guns.

Have you? All I've seen so far is a load of rote-fashioned quotations. For the god's sake man, come up with your own arguments. Use your own brain. You may stand a better chance of converting someone with persuasive debate, rather than shouting meaningless scripture.

Biblical scripture is only meaningful to those who already believe. To anyone else it's just archaic bollocks.

Quit frothing & think for yourself.

Looking at your source, I guess you worship satan?

The thief (satan) cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

(Joh 10:10)

Just thought it needed re-stating.

What's your evidence of anyone trying to convert anyone else? I'm straining my

eyes and can't see it.

Some topics of discussion seem to automatically provoke people to get on the

defensive, or try to trash another's idea, when, in fact, it might just be a point of view.

I never understood that. I guess that's part of being human.