Quran BBQ

Il Duce

WOW. What a HUGE waste of time. I dearly hate our media for making this bigger than what it is. We have Mexican Drug Cartel guys 50+ miles north of the Mexico border in Arizona running operations and when the Gov. asked for National Guard troops, the Fed. Government sent her 15 signs that stated illegal activity is going on in the area and it might be unsafe to travel. What? We are so caught up in a religious nut expressing a FREEDOM that he has (being an American and all) instead of worrying about the land we are ceding to terrorist.

When the pastor called the news and told them what he was planning on doing, they could have told him "So what, you can burn whatever book you want, your an American", and this could have all been avoided.

:)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glock23ForMe

I thought this thread was about a good BBQ place.... DAMN.

As far as burning the Koran, even if they're not doing it now, I think it's a bonehead move, literally. Every year at MTSU this guy comes with big signs that list sins on it and screams telling people to repent. He ends up having 90% non-believers in front of him while he defends his position, and all the Christians are walking away shaking their heads... He was even at the CMA's and some guy flipped him off and he yelled,"So I guess you're a SODOMITE!!" (<- I'm sure Jesus would've done that! :)) Whenever you say you're a Christian and you do something to be put on TV or in the news, why do it? I don't believe that God will call anyone to destroy or tear down something from someone else, if you're a believer. I don't want to start this as a religious shindig, but obviously these people believe, maybe. IDK.

Please don't start a religious craziness in here. I'm not trying to push it on anyone, I'm just saying, "These people say they believe and call themselves Christians, and then act like the most immoral, vile people on Earth, where's the big picture again?"

:D

Edited by Glock23ForMe

Terry Jones is a complete moron.....for the simple fact that he not a pastor...he's an attention seeking whore. If my pastor or church ever sought the limelight as he is..my family and I would leave.

What he's doing and how he's acting isn't glorifying the Lord.

Terry Jones is a complete moron.........

Yep, but whether he burns any Korans or not tomorrow, the seed has been planted, and there undoubtedly WILL be some burned soon.

Only question is how much press any given conflagration may get.

Prediction: look for O, Inc. to make it a hate crime to assuage our Muslim brothers.

Maybe it should be, I dunno. Doesn't exactly foster love, that's for sure.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot

I don't know about this. I don't like the idea of anyone burning someone's Bible,

but I also don't like the appeasement our leadership has been putting forth, either.

Americans are frustrated with the way our country is being led to the sewers and

may resort to much worse matters that a hate crime definition won't fix.

OS A while back you mentioned a perfect storm of economics, politics and other stuff

coming together that could cause that SHTF stuff to happen. This may be a part of the

equation, probably is. It's never really one thing and the radicals are chomping at the

bit to do something bad. I doubt it will be tomorrow, though.

That seed of burning books has already started turmoil in Afghanistan. Unfortunately,

McCain was right in that debate with Obama about the war against terrorism lasting

a hundred years. We don't need to be conceding it, but we don't need a

church minister burning another's holy book, either.