Who's making the drive to Winchester Saturday

Guest abailey362

Guest abailey362

Just wondering who all is traveling down to hero-gear to see what they have on Saturday.

also, if you are going, what time? I'm debating whether to skip work and go early or go down in the afternoon.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Len,

Sadly there is a wonderful 6.8 SPC with a Kotonics upper down there:(

I hope it sits till I get my bonus in April because it will come back home with me if its big enough! I hope Joe sells everything else but that. I want it back if the financials allow! You sir can look at it if you wish!

Seriously, its wonderful to look at what Joe has down there.

RW

Len,

I hope it sits till I get my bonus in April because it will come back home with me if its big enough! I hope Joe sells everything else but that. I want it back if the financials allow! You sir can look at it if you wish!

RW

That's just what I'm looking for, do you know how much it is?

Guest ETS_Inc
two million dollars!

Well, I just happen to have that lying around here. I'll buy it from joe, and when you're ready to buy it back, the price goes up to $3,000,000.00.

(Some teach, others pine away, waiting until they can reunite with their long lost love.) :) :)

I'll try to restrain myself! :)

Len,

RW

Len,

RW

Sorry I missed that the first go around,I would never try and buy something out from under someone else, just not right. Good luck and I hope your bonus check is enought to get it back and buy 1000 rounds of ammo to put down the pipe. :)

Nope! A deal is a deal and Kotonics isn't going anywhere. I have 3 ARs right now in different calibers and just got a stripped lower from the Rabbi yesterday. I can build again! Its in a shop for sale. Take it, you'll love it! The only reason it went (along with a Kimber Desert Warrior) was cash needed for some med bills for my boy and Christmas.

I had only put about 50 rounds through it to zero so its not even broken in. You can't miss it, the lower is marked 6.8 from Tromix in Broken Arrow OK. I put it together myself with a RRA LPK so its all quality. It got chosen as I had just put it together in Oct, I had not gotten good and attached to it and I had not purchased any reloading stuff for it yet. I can order up another Kotonics upper with the bonus. Buy it! Make Joe happy! He will then keep making us happy. The circle of life.

I miss it a little but it can and WILL be replaced!

As for you Mr. Frank....you got to have priorities in life. You'll be teaching some blue hair to shoot her .22 while I am sitting in the Mecca of firearms....guess you gotta do what you gotta do! Say hello to Ms. Daisy for me. (grin)

Guest ETS_Inc

As for you Mr. Frank....you got to have priorities in life. You'll be teaching some blue hair to shoot her .22 while I am sitting in the Mecca of firearms....guess you gotta do what you gotta do! Say hello to Ms. Daisy for me. (grin)

And, when Miss Daisy is so impressed with my intelligence, eloquence, sense of humor, rugged good looks, and all-around gentlemanly demeanor, she'll insist that her granddaughter, who just happens to be home between tropical photoshoots, posing for pictures to be in Playboy's "Girls of the Ivy League" edition, be introduced to me. The granddaughter will, of course, be instantly overwhelmed by my charm, and will begin to shed clothes as soon as she meets me, and a hot, steamy night of passion will ensue.

But, you'll have gotten to spend the day looking at Joe and Dan.

And, when Miss Daisy is so impressed with my intelligence, eloquence, sense of humor, rugged good looks, and all-around gentlemanly demeanor, she'll insist that her granddaughter, who just happens to be home between tropical photo shoots, posing for pictures to be in Playboy's "Girls of the Ivy League" edition, be introduced to me. The granddaughter will, of course, be instantly overwhelmed by my charm, and will begin to shed clothes as soon as she meets me, and a hot, steamy night of passion will ensue.

But, you'll have gotten to spend the day looking at Joe and Dan.

I am just glad I had my boots on when I read this one...

Aren't delusions of grandeur reason for taking away some ones firearms?:rolleyes:

Guest ETS_Inc
When is the Hooters opening up across the street from Hero-Gear?

:eek:

Heck, Joe and Dan could finance it. They're so busy, it's as if they've got a license to print money in the back room. And, it couldn't be happening to a better couple of guys.

So, Joe, Dan, when are you opening the Hooter's?