Any experiences with RGuns.Net?

Jon_L

I'm planning to buy a rifle from them over the next several months (it was the cheapest I could find in the configuration I could find) and I just feel that the site is a bit... off. I was curious if anyone has anything to say about them?

Thanks,

Jon

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bought stuff (ammo, mags, etc) from them over the years and never had a problem. Others seem to have had issues. My advice would be to verify that it is in stock, and get a tracking number when it ships. Use a credit card so you can dispute the purchase if you run into problems.

I have no personal experience with them, but the reviews I have read about them have not been good. Plus, they have an "F" rating from the Better Business Bureau. Personally, I would avoid them.

Most of the things that I have heard about them are not good.

I'll just have to be very cautious when I do order, I suppose.

Most of the complaints that I have read about them concern problems with their guns, mainly them misrepresenting their products. Also, a lot of complaints about not wanting to refund money to unhappy customers. So, be sure and use a credit card when ordering. That way you have an avenue to dispute the charges if you get a bad product.

The thing that concerns me is, looking at their website, they don't tell you who makes the parts for their AR rifles. If you really must order from them, I would call in advance and pin them down on who makes the barrels, lowers, LPKs and rail systems that are installed on the rifles. Make sure they are not putting some airsoft crap, like UTG, on the guns.

Caveat emptor.

Most of the complaints that I have read about them concern problems with their guns, mainly them misrepresenting their products. Also, a lot of complaints about not wanting to refund money to unhappy customers. So, be sure and use a credit card when ordering. That way you have an avenue to dispute the charges if you get a bad product.

The thing that concerns me is, looking at their website, they don't tell you who makes the parts for their AR rifles. If you really must order from them, I would call in advance and pin them down on who makes the barrels, lowers, LPKs and rail systems that are installed on the rifles. Make sure they are not putting some airsoft crap, like UTG, on the guns.

Caveat emptor.

I'm ordering from the DPMS rifles area, do you think I should still call them up and ask?

I'm ordering from the DPMS rifles area, do you think I should still call them up and ask?

DPMS makes a decent product, so you should be okay on the rifle. However, even in the DPMS section, they still do not list who makes the rail systems that are installed. I would call them up and see if they are DPMS factory installed rails, or if RGuns is installing them. If they come from DPMS already installed, then you should be fine. If not, I would ask who makes them.