Guest Big-A

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with above and just purchased the Kahr p380, it's pricey buts depends on your situation. I rented just about every pocket pistol around and very few of the 380's have slides that lock back after the last round which I think is a tactical advantage. I know the TCP and Bersa do this also. The LCP and P3AT are very cool, just didn't like the trigger or sights on either. It really is a personal choice, so I suggest spending a day at a range that rents. I paid $12 for the range fee and $10 for the rental, and could swap out guns as often as I liked for that same $10. I would suggest buying ammo someplace other than the range. Plus it's fun to shoot 15 different guns in the same day.

Good comment's from everyone. I've owned and carried a Walther PPK/s which never would work worth a darn and an H&K 4 that was even worse. The Browning 1910 pre-68 model I have work's like a fine pistol should alway's work, but it's a safe queen now, my Dad left it to me. After looking over the option's and some hand's on experence with the KelTec PF-9 I'll most likely go with a HC P3AT this spring, here's my take on it. The first generation problem's are resolved and more people I know praise this pistol than bad mouth it. Everything seem's to lean toward's a good detailed initial cleaning and lubrication before shooting it as well as running 50-100 round's through it your first time out with it. After than it's keep it clean and properly lubricated as well as maintaining a good grip while shooting it. For it's cost I can also purchase extral mag's as well as ammo and still have less money involved than some of the other option's mentioned.