Christmas Song Ruined

I don't know if the correct title to the song is "Baby its cold outside" or not, but its sung by Crosby I think and a young lady. Cute song, I like it, catchy tune. Earlier this week, I was passing thru the living room and wife was watching "Glee", a show BTW I absolutely cannot stand. And there are these two guys, obviously they didn't play for our team (if you know what I mean) and they were singing this song to each other and I just wanted to puke :D Now every time I hear the song, I can't get the image out of my head of these two "dudes" singing to each other and that has burned an image in my mind that I most likely will never have removed. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can get to burn the image from my mind? Fellows, I am not a phobe I'm just old school and can't buy into the guy/guy thing. BUT I digress..........anyway, that's my rant:rant:sorry if I offend, but that's the way it is. AND to all my TGO buds, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakka, or Happy whatever you celebrate and remember the real meaning of the season. Thanks for your online friendship and putting up my often BS comments. It was a pleasure meeting more of you this year and hopefully I will get the priviledge of meeting more of you this next year. Take care and may God bless!!!!! ;)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this song! They don't write 'em like that, anymore.

Sigh...Marriage, the military, and now classical American music. Our culture is under attack.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Oh no! The gays want to sing to each other???!!! How will this affect my day to day life??!!!

Oh yea...it ****ing won't.

No, Punisher, homosexuals seducing each other through song, in public, probably won't affect your life very much.

Nor, for that matter, would homosexuals fellating each other in public.

How fortunate, then, that right and wrong are not determined by what is convenient for you.

Besides, whatever your stance on the morality of homosexuality, the song makes no sense at all with two guys singing it. The entire premise of the song rests on an understanding of the fundamental differences between the sexual responses of normal males and females.

Just in case you need it broken down, the male has satisfaction as his goal, is relentless in his pursuit of it, and is always ready to go. The female has far more complex ends, and takes into account a million different factors, in selecting whom she'll sleep with.

Male + female = the lyrics work.

Male + male = the lyrics are only believable if they're changed.

"I really can't stay..."

"But baby, it's cold outside..."

"I've got to go away..."

"Got time for a quickie?"

"Always!"

"I'll get the lotion..."

Then the orchestra plays without vocal accompaniment for the remaining three and a half minutes. End of song.

No, Punisher, homosexuals seducing each other through song, in public, probably won't affect your life very much.

Nor, for that matter, would homosexuals fellating each other in public.

How fortunate, then, that right and wrong are not determined by what is convenient for you.

Besides, whatever your stance on the morality of homosexuality, the song makes no sense at all with two guys singing it. The entire premise of the song rests on an understanding of the fundamental differences between the sexual responses of normal males and females.

Just in case you need it broken down, the male has satisfaction as his goal, is relentless in his pursuit of it, and is always ready to go. The female has far more complex ends, and takes into account a million different factors, in selecting whom she'll sleep with.

Male + female = the lyrics work.

Male + male = the lyrics are only believable if they're changed.

"I really can't stay..."

"But baby, it's cold outside..."

"I've got to go away..."

"Got time for a quickie?"

"Always!"

"I'll get the lotion..."

Then the orchestra plays without vocal accompaniment for the remaining three and a half minutes. End of song.

I'm ready for a vacation anyway. Merry Christmas and go **** yourself *******!

What song's that from, Punisher? :koolaid::lol::devil:

It's from my debut album entitled "F these stupid people and their sorry ass hating ways" It's a blend of Rock and Modern Country.

Seriously I can't listen to it anymore. People like Sheepdog disgust me and being associated with people like him under the banner of "gun owners" turns my stomach.

• Administrator

I'd like to remind EVERYONE that bigotry of any sort, toward any person, for any reason... will not be tolerated and is very much against the TGO code of conduct.

This means bigotry for reasons of race, creed, gender or sexual preference.

You are each welcome to harbor your own beliefs, but you will not use this forum as a platform from which to express bigotry. You can take that crap somewhere else.

Thread closed and warnings will be issued.