Parenting 101

Guest strelcevina
Sorry, you must have taken my comment that you are an idiot as a personal attack. It's not and I don't have anything personal invested in the remark. It is just a common sense assessment of your mindset based off of a historical account of pretty much everything you've ever said on TGO from the first moment you posted until now. You seem to be well educated but lacking in any common sense, which is fairly common of many of the folks I've met from European countries so I don't fault you for it as much as I fault your environment and up-bringing.

I realize full well that it's too late to change you, so I honestly think that you should to wear a sign identifying you as an idiot so as to spare other people the frustration of having to figure this out on their own. In this way, everyone will be happier. Rational people will discount your operation at obtuse angles to reality as the actions of a person who has no f-king clue, and you won't have to argue your point with them because they simply won't care.

Win-Win? I think so.

so what if i were big gas guzzling SUV driving, Gun loving ,huge house living ,Money making ,republican supporting dont give s@#$ about Broke ass ,wannabes who say anything from jealousy ppl.

would you like my comments better ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikedwood

I'm, I think I'm gonna die laughing! Perhaps the best thread ever from begining to end! This one is historical and hysterical!

Can it be made a sticky? :)

• Administrator
so what if i were big gas guzzling SUV driving, Gun loving ,huge house living ,Money making ,republican supporting dont give s@#$ about Broke ass ,wannabes who say anything from jealousy ppl.

would you like my comments better ?

Hey... I'm a broke-ass, small SUV driving, gun loving, small house owning moderate conservative... so I'm middle of the road enough that by your logic I should almost agree with you on things. It would seem, therefore, that it's not as much about demographics as it is about geography. As in where your head's at.

:)

im laughing about a broke ass guy being surprised about a service he deserves

Oh, you mean the poor bastard being robbed by the European crook who obviously doesn't speak English very well?

Guest strelcevina
I was sooo hoping that this thread would deliver on the entertainment, and I'm glad to see that our forum idiot delivered.

don't forget if it comes to good ole azz whoopin , nothing better than this

Outstanding. That guy gets a round of applause from me. Kid will hopefully stay on the right path, and not post videos of being "Hard" on the internet.

Mike Gideon: I was raised by a father that used a thin leather belt regularly applied to my rump, and had principles, teachers, and coaches that used the paddle, but it was the memory of their misuse by the coaches in Junior High School that caused me to forbid any school official from ever touching my children. They were instructed to inform me - not their mother - if my children ever screwed up enough to deserve corporal punishment, and I would decide if it was appropriate and administer it if I felt it was justified. The last thing my children wanted was to have me called.

Guest strelcevina
Mike Gideon: I was raised by a father that used a thin leather belt regularly applied to my rump, and had principles, teachers, and coaches that used the paddle, but it was the memory of their misuse by the coaches in Junior High School that caused me to forbid any school official from ever touching my children. They were instructed to inform me - not their mother - if my children ever screwed up enough to deserve corporal punishment, and I would decide if it was appropriate and administer it if I felt it was justified. The last thing my children wanted was to have me called.

agree.

i was raised with grandmom using a shoe :blush: good ole times .

but there is fine balance between good parenting and abuse

it is sad that most of guys here would support teachers whooping kids azz in school .

i can imagine them liking what that Nashville teacher Pamela Joan Rogers did to that poor little boy

I can't say that I recall any misuse, not that it didn't happen. I understand how you feel, but our current society is severely lacking in effective ass whippin's IMHO. We see the results of it every day. By all means, let's tie the teachers' hands, and do the same to law enforcement while we're at it.

I can't say that I recall any misuse, not that it didn't happen. I understand how you feel, but our current society is severely lacking in effective ass whippin's IMHO. We see the results of it every day. By all means, let's tie the teachers' hands, and do the same to law enforcement while we're at it.

The coaches used the paddle for everything. Don't have your jock, (even if it wasn't your fault)? You got the paddle. Not fast enough? You got the paddle. Someone else do something to you that neither you nor the coach liked? You both got the paddle. To this day I'd like to punch them in the mouth.

As a policeman I could tell who the "Time-out Kids" were from the ones who were raised with spankings. The "Time-out Kids" were always surprised by the severity of the situation and the punishment meted out.