Wife and the new glock

Howler

Took the wife to CCA last Sunday to try out the G26 I bought from a fellow TGO member. Within the first few rounds she turned to me and said "I like this way better than the 642". She has always liked the S&W and I never thought she would ever give it up. Well, I guess I was wrong. I put the 642 in the safe and she's not metioned it one time. The Glock has been on her hip ever since. She still has a little problem with flinching after just a few rounds. We have been working on sight picture and dry firing. I think it will only help. Can't wait for it to warm up so we can shoot outside with a little less noise.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Glad she is liking it. Did the Talon grips bother her or does she like them?

She likes the grips. It goes to show you never know how they think. I figured the grip would be too big for her hands, but not once did she say anything about it. I figured the Talon grips would bother her, but they didn't. I thought she may have a hard time with the slide, but nope. What do I know!

Glad she likes it. My wife used my G19 during her HCP class and immediately deemed it necessary for me to buy her a G26. She enjoys shooting it, but has a hard time concealing it due to its thickness. I may have to look at the LC9 when it comes out. :biglol:

I let the Ms. shoot my 26 and 19.....maybe it was a bad idea to bring the 19 to the range b/c she said she liked it better than the 26...lol I sold the 26 and now the 19 is "her" gun....:biglol:

Haha. Yeah, I'm all too familiar with the "her gun" theory. :rofl: