Prayers Needed!

Guest GlocKingTN

Guest GlocKingTN

I just wanted to let you guys know that my Father isn't doing too good right now. He went to the emergency room last night and they told him he had a Mild Heart-attack this past Saturday. My wife and I invited my Father and Mother over for dinner, and my Father said he didn't feel like it! And you can trust me, if my Father turns down food, he is seriously sick!:devil:

He had just got out of the hospital about a week or so ago from having surgery on his neck, to remove some blockage in his arteries. He had 90% blockage in the right side of his neck, and 100% blockage in the left side. They were able to repair the right side, but the doctor said there isnt any thing they can do for the left side. Anyway, the doctor at the emergency room sent him back to Memphis to Baptist East Hospital last night. The doctors are now saying he is having Kidney problems on top of all this other. They are gonna put a stint in his heart as soon as they find where the blockage is for sure. He again had another mild Heart-Attack last night.

My Father is 65 years old (66 in June). He is one of the BEST people you could ever meet. He is the type of person that would help ANYONE in need no matter what the circumstances!

So Im asking for your prayers to be with him! I am very, very close to my Father and always have been! I would be another lost soul without him in my life. But I cant stop what God has in mind! He is a devoted christian and is ready to meet his Holy Maker! So please keep him in your prayers! I know you dont know me, or him, but please give him 30 seconds of your prayers at night!

Thanks in advance!:D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GlocKingTN
I know this is a gun forum, but keep in mind that the framers of the constitution were all about prayer! that being said..I will do that for you and your father, Glock.

I wasn't gonna say anything because it is a gun forum. But can never have too much prayer! No matter where it is!

Guest RN MEDIC

Prayers now on the way from here from the RN. Each brother of liberty can add a solem word of prayer for you and yours.

Humbly & Sincerely, RN

Guest GlocKingTN

Thanks ZZRguy! Im getting ready to call him and talk to him at the hospital. Gotta wait till the cell phone is free ya know, after 9pm!

Guest GlocKingTN

UPDATE!

He isn't doing any better really. He went into surgery today to put a Stint in his heart, because he has a blogkage there they discovered as well. He was suppose to have the surgery Friday or Saturday, but he had fluid built up on his heart and they couldn't do it until today. I am suppose to get a call tonight or tomorrow for the outcome of today's surgery! I will let you guys know asap!

Guest Archimedes

Wow, I've missed all the new threads in this forum.

Sorry to hear about all this, Glock.

Your family will be in my prayers.

~Archi

Guest GlocKingTN
Wow, I've missed all the new threads in this forum.

Sorry to hear about all this, Glock.

Your family will be in my prayers.

~Archi

Thanks Archi!

My mom called earlier and said that he has 3 blockages in his heart. The Dr. is suppose to let us know in the morning if he is gonna have to do open-heart surgery or not!:lol::(

Guest Archimedes

I lost my dad when I was thirteen, so I've been there.

One positve thing is at least you have a chance to talk to him and let him know how you feel.

My dad passed in his sleep out of nowhere at the age of 45.

I didn't get that chance.

~Archi