New from Knoxville!

Hello TGO! My name is Carlesia and I am very new to guns, I have been blessed with my father's collection and I am afraid the fever has hit me! I shoot at Coal Creek on Tuesday and would love some company and maybe a little help!

My guns are:

Smith & Wesson. Model 60. 38 Spl

Colt Trooper 357 mag

Colt Vest Pocket 25 cal

Smith & Wesson Model 649 38 Spl

Smith & Wesson Model 629-1. 44 mag

Deringer Model TA. 38 Spl

Some of these are a little strong for an old grandmother but it sure felt good! Glad I found a site with info and friendly people!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tony66

Hello Carlesia, I work at Coal Creek and Tuesday night is a busy time and we thank you coming over to shoot. This is a great board for info and just hanging out. Welcome.

Hey, you will have to introduce yourself! I will be there on Tuesday for the Carry Permit Class! BTW , I also have the Beretta U22, I hope to use it in my class . It has a red dot scope on it ,for my old eyes, and I hope to carry the little Smith & Wesson 649 38 Spl .

Guest Tony66

Great I look forward to it, I start at 6:00. My wife and I used the U22 for our class. The instructor Rick is good you will enjoy it. My name is Tony will see you then.

Thanks for the "Welcomes"!!!! Laktrash ,I don't want to give up any of them but would love to learn to shoot that 44 without having a crooked blue finger afterwards!! LOL I realize it is too big for me but it just is so exciting to try, the power is addictive!!! Again , thanks everyone for making me feel at home!

Thanks for the "Welcomes"!!!! Laktrash ,I don't want to give up any of them but would love to learn to shoot that 44 without having a crooked blue finger afterwards!! LOL I realize it is too big for me but it just is so exciting to try, the power is addictive!!! Again , thanks everyone for making me feel at home!

ppsssttt ! Don't tell anybody but I have a 44 629, an anaconda and a desert eagle that I have yet to fire