Tuff guy beats Shih Tzu nearly to death

Guest Bluemax

Guest Bluemax

For those of you that know us, please excuse the explanation; but the warden and I being childless, try and help the local K9 problems: best we can

now this loser/POS comes to light..anyone know this POS. As this story is making national headlines I would love to post his address and phone# on line. Karma is a bitch and so is my better half when you abuse a dog

Dog in aggravated animal cruelty case in guarded condition » Knoxville News Sentinel

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluemax

Thanks, I can't imagine what kind of person could get satisfaction fron beating an amimal less than 20 pounds, not to mention that any dog, uless ruined by man is bred to be his best friend. This is the type of person that needs a "laying on of the hands" and I leave it to you to interprete the meaning in that

Why just domestic animals? ANY animal. You wanna kill it and grill it, do it. If it's a threat, neutralize it. Torture and abuse only shows how mentally, emotionally and sexually retarded a person is. For all those who make it a practice to abuse animals, I hope they all meet a rabid chimpanzee while unarmed and alone. {FYI male chimpanzees have been know to literally tear human male genitals off of the body during an attack} My dog was abused and malnourished when I got him. Aggressive and afraid, I spent three years forming a bond of trust and now we are best of friends. I wish the people who abused him would come and try to do it now. Back then he was 1 year old and 30 pounds tops. Now he's around 4 years old and 85 pounds of pit muscle. I would give a crispy C note to watch him tear those SOB's limbs from their torso.

If you want to kill an animal, have the common courtesy to make every effort to do it quickly and efficiently.

1. Why just domestic animals?

Abuse of any animal, as bad as it is, takes on a new meaning when applied to domesticated animals. Domesticated animals are animals that have come to discard their fear of humans, and regard us as friends over the decades. To abuse them is not only a horrible act against the animal, but a horrible act against the relationship forged between man and that animal. Basically, if a man abuses a wild wolf, so what? His missing arm will probably teach him not to do that again. When a man abuses a pet pit bull, or a husky, or a bulldog, or a shi tzu that animal that has learned to trust and value us, has now developed animosity towards us.

2. Male chimpanzees have been known to literally tear human male genitals off of the body during an attack.

Chimpanzees have a very simple attack pattern. Arms, genitals, and then face. Being that chimpanzees are incredibly stronger then humans (despite their cuteness) they are far, far, stronger then any human being can hope to be, and extremely dangerous. Canines and primates behave in very different manners. For examply, bearing the teeth is a sign of submission amongst primates (smiling). Amongst canines, it is a sign of aggression (snarling).

3. Your dog was malnourished and aggresive when you got him.

In that case I'm glad you were the one to get him. It is unfortunate when any domesticated feline or canine learns to distrust humans through a bad owner, but the fact is that the non-domesticated animals have shown hostility to being domesticated, otherwise we would've done it by now. That's why I only addressed domesticated animals.

Point taken, that makes sense.

I was thinking of some rednecks that frequent the business I work at. I have heard them tell tale of hunting coyotes and purposefully taking rear quarter/bowel/gut shots so the coyote will suffer. Nasty little fellows like that, always get their comeuppance.

Edited by Caster

I will admit, I have no qualms about hunting coyotes solely to kill them, as they are a threat to cattle and those who raise them, but even in that case it's just cruel to make the animal suffer before it dies. If the animal that is a predator is truely a threat to your livestock, then put a round through it's heart and be done with it. There's no reason to kill it any other way.

I have to admit I have a special fondness for Huskys and always will. When I was a small child, the family next door had a husky fenced in a yard that was far too small for it. It would frequently climb the fence and come and play with me and my brother, and treat us like we were it's cubs. I took a pizza delivery to a house that told me not to be scared of their husky even though it was barking. I told them I don't think I could ever be scared of a husky. No matter how similar they are to wolves, I just have too much of a fondness for them to be scared of them.

I have to admit I have a special fondness for Huskys and always will. When I was a small child, the family next door had a husky fenced in a yard that was far too small for it. It would frequently climb the fence and come and play with me and my brother, and treat us like we were it's cubs. I took a pizza delivery to a house that told me not to be scared of their husky even though it was barking. I told them I don't think I could ever be scared of a husky. No matter how similar they are to wolves, I just have too much of a fondness for them to be scared of them.

Huskys are great dogs.

BSF2011.jpg?1300218191

Chloe.jpg?t=1302753382

Edited by Erik88

Wonderful dogs. The one I talk about was name Lika, and had 2 different colored eyes, as is more common amongst huskies then any othe breed, and I remember her being a MASSIVE dog, but part of that is the fact that I was a small child.

For those of you that know us, please excuse the explanation; but the warden and I being childless, try and help the local K9 problems: best we can

now this loser/POS comes to light..anyone know this POS. As this story is making national headlines I would love to post his address and phone# on line. Karma is a bitch and so is my better half when you abuse a dog

Dog in aggravated animal cruelty case in guarded condition » Knoxville News Sentinel

There is a special corner of hell for people like this POS - and POS is insulting to true POSs. My gosh...anyone who hurts animals, kids, or the elderly (i.e. defenseless/voiceless) - God will pay them back at some point; of that I am certain.

1. Why just domestic animals?

Abuse of any animal, as bad as it is, takes on a new meaning when applied to domesticated animals. Domesticated animals are animals that have come to discard their fear of humans, and regard us as friends over the decades. To abuse them is not only a horrible act against the animal, but a horrible act against the relationship forged between man and that animal. Basically, if a man abuses a wild wolf, so what? His missing arm will probably teach him not to do that again. When a man abuses a pet pit bull, or a husky, or a bulldog, or a shi tzu that animal that has learned to trust and value us, has now developed animosity towards us.

2. Male chimpanzees have been known to literally tear human male genitals off of the body during an attack.

Chimpanzees have a very simple attack pattern. Arms, genitals, and then face. Being that chimpanzees are incredibly stronger then humans (despite their cuteness) they are far, far, stronger then any human being can hope to be, and extremely dangerous. Canines and primates behave in very different manners. For examply, bearing the teeth is a sign of submission amongst primates (smiling). Amongst canines, it is a sign of aggression (snarling).

3. Your dog was malnourished and aggresive when you got him.

In that case I'm glad you were the one to get him. It is unfortunate when any domesticated feline or canine learns to distrust humans through a bad owner, but the fact is that the non-domesticated animals have shown hostility to being domesticated, otherwise we would've done it by now. That's why I only addressed domesticated animals.

Excellent points!

All dogs go to heaven--at least that's what Disney says..... Seems like I remember some psychobabble from years ago that said torturing/killing animals, along with a love for fire starting, and wetting the bed into nearly pre-teen years was a sign of a future serial killer. The guy that did this needs to be "put down." Love the pics, BTW! Almost time to go get my three hooligans up and fed, too! Enjoy them while we got 'em, right?

Guest Broomhead

My brother used to have a half-Husky/half-Wolf. He had to get a special permit to keep her where he lived. She was the gentlest, kindest dog I have ever met. However, if you happened to be a threat to her "pack" she would do everything in her power to protect them, but you had to physically show her that you were a threat. She wouldn't hurt anyone that just happened to come up to the door, but she was protective.

My brother told me a story about her. One day, they were out on a walk and they happened to see a little girl that was a friend of the dog's. The little girl was playing close to the edge of a pond and her parents weren't paying enough attention. My brother yelled to her parents, but at that same moment the dog took off and broke her leash without even missing a beat. She was running towards a rope between two big cement blocks, to block a dead end that lead to the pond. The rope hit the dog in the chest and snapped, the dog stumbled and kept going. She got to the little girl and "played" with her until she was safely away from the water. This all took about 5-10 seconds total. My brother said his arm and shoulder hurt for 2 weeks after the dog broke her leash.

I truly hate people who abuse animals. They are second only to pedophiles.

Guest mrkirker

I have no first-hand experience, but I've heard that the prison/jail enviornment is especially uncomfortable for pedos and animal abusers. Karma, indeed!

Guest mikedwood

I have a part Tzu and part schnauzer and he's awesome. We have to fight every night but he usually wins. I can't imagine anyone hurting a Shih Tzu. They are such fun sweet dogs.

I did get a $200.00 tip once when a schnauzer bit me at a customers house. I told the lady it was OK but she insisted the tip was cause I was so good to them. I wouldn't have took it but they are llllllloooooaaaaaadddddeeeeeeddddd.

I also believe there is a special place in hell for abusing animals and I believe there is a special place in heaven for people who tip $200.00 :)

th_SittinPretty-1.jpgThis is my best friend, Lucy.

th_Barkley.jpgThis is my other little buddy, Barkley

th_Whattheydobest.jpgThis is what they do best.

th_091707_100732.jpgThey can be so precious

If ANYONE tried to harm them, they'd be on the receiving end of more fury than they could image. Likewise, either dog would do the same for any member of my household.

Loyalty goes both ways </:) >

I like bulldogs too. I've always thought it would be funny to have bulldog and a jack russel, just to watch the jack russel bug the crap out of a bulldog that just wanted to lounge around in peace.

Man, you got that right. Bulldogs are some lazy critters.

• 2 weeks later...