Nose Hairs.....

Guest db99wj

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They grow so fast too , I run my Cub Cadet up each nostril about every 4 days. Sometimes 1 will grow like a inch a day after you know you cut it and it's popping out looking for daylight.

Kinda like human Kudsu!

Guest mustangdave
...are attached to the back of your eyeballs....dayum that hurt!

:)

What did you do?...friggin PULL IT....trimmer son...trimmer

Guest db99wj

Yep, got the trimmer this morning, but yesterday, it was tickling so....yea, I pulled it. Sitting in my cubical with tears coming down!

When I was in my mid to late 20's I was stationed at the Naval SERE school in CA. I lived at sea level (ok 28ft) and work up at Warner Springs, elevation around 4,000 ft. It is classified as high chapparal desert and that played havoc on the old snot locker. LOL Constant "farmers blow" to clear out the dust and crap. Right about that time my nasal hair started growing, I'd get one sticking out every so often and I would just grab and yank. After a while I sort of got use to it and carried on. Fast forward 15 years and here I am with a trimmer and it seems like every other day I have to go at it. And dont get me started on ear hair. I was 17 years old in boot camp and was instructed to shave my ears on an uniform inspection, and that hasnt gotten any better over the years either. ;(

Edited by buck1032

I am only 34 but if I don't keep an eye on my ears on a regular bases, before I know it there is a 2 inch long hair growing out of them. one day I felt something in my ear but every time I messed around in there I found nothing. Then I pinched inside my ear, caught what I thought was a tree trunk and snatched it. I was impressed and horrified at the same time. it is stuff like this that I will turn in my man card on a temp basis to get permanent hair removal. THis is the type of stuff that will keep grandkids away from you

Guest mustangdave
When I was in my mid to late 20's I was stationed at the Naval SERE school in CA. ;(

SO you were stationed at FASOTRAGRUPAC-Det Warner Springs...late 80s early 90s?....I was at FASOTRAGRUPAC Det Miramar from 89-91...always wanted to get TAD orders up to Warner Springs..