Counter Protest - Westboro Baptist Church Monday 2:00pm

How long before someone deals with those people?

We're all supposed to have patience and wait on God for vengeance is his.......I'll be happy when he decides to deal with these people.

I bet they'd stop this crap if someone would organize a good old school rumble..sticks, chain,s bats, and golf clubs. Remove a few teeth from the mouths that spew this filth and that end that. Having the right to protest anything and say anything is their right and I won't hear of a law that would change that because it would just open the door for MORE "laws in the best interest of.." but I wouldn't begrudge a little vigilante bludgeoning.

ant the people who do it would get arrested i will be going on my motorcycle with loud pipes just like before .its the only time i ride anymore the only way to shut them up is with a peaceful protest they dont like loud motor cycles .while i think what they are doing is awuful they do have the right to do so just like i have the right to go stand in front of them .i dont think they do this for god they do it to be in the news and for money

• Like 1
ant the people who do it would get arrested i will be going on my motorcycle with loud pipes just like before .its the only time i ride anymore the only way to shut them up is with a peaceful protest they dont like loud motor cycles .while i think what they are doing is awuful they do have the right to do so just like i have the right to go stand in front of them .i dont think they do this for god they do it to be in the news and for money

Right.

I suppose the military cannot afford to take a stand, but it seems like they could send some National Guard troops to surround the place.....you know, to show respect and all and keep them away from the bereaved.

Guest mustangdave

Can I add some BRITISH THUNDER to the noise???

OMG. I just watched the video of that NUT case being interviewed! My heart and prayers go out to the family and friends of the fallen HERO! And those radical nut bags will be judged one day and I have a feeling they will NOT like what the Judge has to say to them! We will not be pulling into Nashville untill the 15th or you would have our family there for support! God bless all those that attend to help this HERO be laid to rest with pride and dignity!

The Westboro Baptist Church is just one crazy guy and his zombie kids. They are pushing our first amendment rights way beyond it's limits. Wait a minute LOUD PIPES! THAT'S IT!....Who plays the bagpipes? No one can stand up to bagpipes! Accept Tennessee Volunteers and Andy Jackson.

My heart goes out to the family of the fallen Marine.

Edited by Will Carry
How long before someone deals with those people?

We're all supposed to have patience and wait on God for vengeance is his.......I'll be happy when he decides to deal with these people.

I bet they'd stop this crap if someone would organize a good old school rumble..sticks, chain,s bats, and golf clubs. Remove a few teeth from the mouths that spew this filth and that end that. Having the right to protest anything and say anything is their right and I won't hear of a law that would change that because it would just open the door for MORE "laws in the best interest of.." but I wouldn't begrudge a little vigilante bludgeoning.

Mississippi Shows How You Handle Westboro Freaks - Westboro Baptist Church - Fox Nation

Guest nashvegas

Kevin Montgomery is a friend of mine. If any of you are on Facebook, please join the group and help spread the word. There is good info on the group's page as to what you can do, and how things will be organized.

Over 6000 have joined in a little over a day's time.

The Patriot Guard Riders will be there.

Here is a post from the page by one of the PGR members:

I would like to give some advice I have led 14 KIA missions with the PGR and have personally dealt with the WBC, and have experience. PLEASE don't make this about westboro. You have lost a Soldier. He is coming home Sunday. You have several thousand members of this group. Make that strength count. First, WBC, if they come at all, will only come monday. This soldiers family is already suffering, shift the focus to that. Find the route from the airport to the funeral home and line the route with people and flags on sunday. The site of this will mean more to the family than anything else you could possibly do. when the procession passes, put your hand on your heart or, if prior military, salute. Second, attend the wake, show up in force to show the family they are not alone, sign the guestbook and pay your respects. Do not make the wbc the focus of conversation, they are not what this is about, the loss of a hero is what this is about. On the day of the funeral, be there for the family, not the wbc. Listen to the PGR ride captains, and follow their directions, they have experience in this, and know where you will have the most positive effect. DO not engage the wbc in any way! they are looking for a lawsuit, don't give them one or they have won. If you, as a group, under the leadership of Dusty and Kevin, start Sunday, from the airport, and attend the wake, and stand with the family in their pain and suffering, by the time the wbc arrives, they wont even matter, because you will know whats truly important. The way to be successful here is when everything's said and done, the family says "we didn't even know they were here." Then you have done a hero proud.

Edited by nashvegas
clarification
Guest GunTroll

I just picked up two more to come with. Both current active duty Army SFC's

I'm very glad you posted this here OP. I have been wanting to help deny these piles of excrement the satisfaction of spoiling a soldiers funeral since I caught wind of there actions a few years ago. Thanks again!

Edited by GunTroll

I'll be there. The owner of Music City tents will be there setting up tents for the good guys.

I'm bringing my PA to drown out their protesting. If anybody has some song ideas let me know.

Patriotic music only please...

Guest nashvegas

From Kevin Balduf's brother:

Hey everyone, I just want all of you to know where we are on this one as a family. We have known about this for well over a week, and honestly, the day after we found out about Kevin, it was something I had already thought about. Please don't worry about it, because I don't plan on giving them a second's thought. They didn't know Kevin, and they are hateful people. I don't waste my time with stuff like that. They don't bother me at all, and they cannot change what I know about my brother and how I feel about him. I will honor Kevin, whether they are there or not, and we as a family are inviting everyone to join us in doing that by ignoring these people. Every legal plan that we can possibly have has been put in place to prevent them from being close, but we will not do anything rash or illegal to try to keep them away. If they show up, that's okay. They can't get that close to the church building from a logistical standpoint, and they really won't be able to disrupt anything. Kevin wouldn't want us to waste our time on these people, and frankly that's exactly want. Any reaction they get makes them happy, and evil gains some sense of triumph at that point. Let's focus on honoring Kevin, which is far more important.

Guest J.D. Skull

MrDigitaL. Anything by John Philip Sousa. Its all loud and patriotic. GOD bless all of our fallen heros and there familes.