But, What Do You DO With One??

The Rabbi

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 70below

I simply wish I had the extra money sitting around to p*ss away on something that is both so ugly, and udderly useless. But...that said....I think some changes and it has potential! :-D

Guest Halfpint

I like the Hero Gear version . . . it would be perfect for suburban counter-squirrel operations. :koolaid: Out of curiosity, Joe, what's the price on that thing?

Guest Steelharp
I simply wish I had the extra money sitting around to p*ss away on something that is both so ugly, and udderly useless.

Why does that bring the visual of an extra girlfriend to mind? :koolaid:

You could hollow out the grip and put a stapler in it so when you shoot it the bolt will make it staple something. No No even better when you shoot it the bolt will crack walnuts. Paint it red and green and it is a Christmas gift better than fruitcake.

I like the Hero Gear version . . . it would be perfect for suburban counter-squirrel operations. :P Out of curiosity, Joe, what's the price on that thing?

Pistol: $349.00

YHM Supressor: $250.00

Barrel threading: : $50.00

--------

Subtotal $649.00

Tax/Tics/Stamp $270.00

Total Cost $920.00

Thats the reason("I just want one") I bought the PS90 and the FiveSeven (cause I wanted one....ditto for most of my firearms). Also the reason I own a Supra and the same could be said for most of my customers lol.

Well I have my novelty guns but didn't pay too much for them. Expensive is only a personal opinion directly related to the income of the person. I had a Raging Bull .454 Cassull once but I actually took it deer hunting a couple of times. Of course a bright stainless gun is like taking a mirror hunting with you. I finally traded it for my SP101, holster, and some various caliber ammo. I also have a .410 Snake Charmer, not much of a hunting shotgun, an H&R 10 guage with a 36" barrel that I don't like shooting much, it's okay from the hip, a couple of cheapo .22 pistols and so on.

So, I wont insult anyone who wants this gun. I would say that this is a very practical gun to gun dealers if they are selling.

I average 45 gun sales a week, and I would say half of the guns that leave our store are purchased out of pleasure, not need.
There's the key right there. If I were to seriously cut back and say "You're not a hunter, you just like to punch paper for fun and have decent HD options" I could cut out more than a few of my guns. At that point I could drop down to 1 shotgun, 1 HD handgun (probably the GP100), 1 CCW handgun, and leave myself two slots for a.22lr rifle and pistol for plinking. Bye bye to the AR, the AK, the Marlin levergun in .357, the milsurps, the "just because I want'em" handguns, etc...

Everyone has a hobby they indulge to a bit of excess. As noted, for some it's cars. For others it's computers. Still others go nuts for home theater. For some of us it's things that go boom. And that's a good thing.

Guest someguy12341
Pistol: $349.00

YHM Supressor: $250.00

Barrel threading: : $50.00

--------

Subtotal $649.00

Tax/Tics/Stamp $270.00

Total Cost $920.00

Got any pictures of that to post?

Roger that!

I dont know why everyone has to "justify" the creation, marketing, and sale of a given product.

Sometimes, its best to realize that people buy things simply because:

1. It looks cool

2. They want it

3 They can

Here is a Charger that we cut back, threaded, and added a YHM Mite suppressor to:

CIMG2744.jpg

CIMG2745.jpg

CIMG2743.jpg

CIMG2741.jpg

CIMG2740.jpg

CIMG2739.jpg

Guest Phantom6

Originally Posted by 70below viewpost.gif

I simply wish I had the extra money sitting around to p*ss away on something that is both so ugly, and udderly useless.

Why does that bring the visual of an extra girlfriend to mind? :D

Well, I don't know about you Mikey but if I had an extra girlfriend she certainly wouldn't be ugly and as far as useless is concerned, she would at least be able to take the chrome off my trailer hitch. But.........that's just me. :P

I only have two guns that I NEED- my XD and my 870. Well then there's my Seecamp and my little Taurus snubby and... well, never mind. I'm sure you get my point. The rest of 'em I got because I wanted them. And because I could, of course.