Glock 1911????

Guest Tnbusarider

Guest Ugrey

My Brother's best friend's sister bought one, but it went KABOOOOM on the way home in the car. So, I did not get to see it. :-(

:-0 :-)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Dad's best friend's son's roommate has one of these and he shot himself in the ass with it.

Being a 1911 in .45, though, I guess it stopped his ass with one shot, didn't it? Was his butt cheek completely vaporized?

I prefer the Glock revolver.

Glock-Revolver-21R.jpg

AGH! My eyes! Guess I'll be having nightmares tonight.

I like the one from 73challenger quite a bit more :popcorn:

Makes me wonder if it was a custom job, though--but that would be a waste of money... and pretty damn stupid.

It's a photoshop of a Spartan1911. I came across the same picture on a Glock forum that I'm a member of.

AO3kDl.jpg

nz0Hcl.jpg

Edited by shane_huskey
fixed pictures
  • 4 weeks later...

Glock will never make a 1911, that would imply that there is something superior about 1911's over standard glocks... not that that is common knowledge ;).... Anyway, glock would most certainly put a horrid grip angle on a 1911, figure out how to make them explode and not accept cast bullets, not have any real safety (the gun not going off when the trigger isn't pulled is NOT a safety, I can do that with any gun), be ugly, and have that stupid symbol of theirs on it.... In other words it still wouldn't be a 1911.

Glock could never make a 1911 nor a revolver, that requires having designers who can actually work with steel rather than the designers they stole from Hasbro. :)

Guest Victor9er
Glock will never make a 1911, that would imply that there is something superior about 1911's over standard glocks... not that that is common knowledge :P.... Anyway, glock would most certainly put a horrid grip angle on a 1911, figure out how to make them explode and not accept cast bullets, not have any real safety (the gun not going off when the trigger isn't pulled is NOT a safety, I can do that with any gun), be ugly, and have that stupid symbol of theirs on it.... In other words it still wouldn't be a 1911.

Tell us how you really feel why don't ya?

:)