Who has a Zombie gun?

Guest 556or762

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

All of those are way way overkill. .22LR 40 gr. roundnose in a good semi-auto is ample. Yeah, you might have to double tap once in a while when an oblique shot deflects off a skull, but with the thousands more rounds you can carry over any other caliber, you're gonna live longer than lugging .223 or gawd forbid shottie shells.

Remember the army gal in the tree in World War Z? She knocked down several dozen with her issued .22 and then went on her way.

Here's mine -- portable, relatively light, folded with irons for mobile quick easy shots, extended with scope and bipod for longer ones -- it also is effective in case everything from cats to whistle pigs become infected too. Plus the flash hider makes it harder for the zombie squirrel hordes to pinpoint your position.

1022-tac-1.jpg

1022-tac-2.jpg

- OS

All of those are way way overkill. .22LR 40 gr. roundnose in a good semi-auto is ample. Yeah, you might have to double tap once in a while when an oblique shot deflects off a skull, but with the thousands more rounds you can carry over any other caliber, you're gonna live longer than lugging .223 or gawd forbid shottie shells.

Remember the army gal in the tree in World War Z? She knocked down several dozen with her issued .22 and then went on her way.

Here's mine -- portable, relatively light, folded with irons for mobile quick easy shots, extended with scope and bipod for longer ones -- it also is effective in case everything from cats to whistle pigs become infected too. Plus the flash hider makes it harder for the zombie squirrel hordes to pinpoint your position.

1022-tac-1.jpg

1022-tac-2.jpg

- OS

I like that

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Springfield 1911 A1 GI-Custom

Cerakoted OD green and black

Wilson Combat beavertail, sear, Commander hammer and 8 round lo profile mag

Hogue OD green grips Hogue Extreme Grip Screws

"Gotta love Winchester Ranger Talon 230 +P JHP"

This should take out zombies in cqc!

photo3fa.jpg

.22 as far as a caliber is not really best since it is not very durable in comparison to other calibers. Hell you can dislodge the bullet with a bare hand try that with a 9mm or other cartrige. Personally if I was worried about weight I would consider a 9mm carbine or maybe a 380 if someone makes one

.22 as far as a caliber is not really best since it is not very durable in comparison to other calibers. Hell you can dislodge the bullet with a bare hand try that with a 9mm or other cartrige. Personally if I was worried about weight I would consider a 9mm carbine or maybe a 380 if someone makes one

This is for zombies and the caliber with the most murders is a .22

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Guest smileyguy
I have a dedicated Zombie gun the only thing not in the picture below is a suppressor which will be on there when they come, what does everybody else have?

remember noise is bad so get your suppressor before its too late!

Zombie guns - a set on Flickr

My AK's are coming with me. One for me, one for my significant other. Also, blades can be good for those stealthy situations. I'll bring along the Cold Steel Kukri and the SOG Tomohawk. Useful tools and weapons.

Guest 556or762

I didnt see one post about a Can you guys know if you use your AR with a CMMG .22 kit and a YHM Mite can on it they wont hear their Zombie Brothers Dying and come to eat you. Remember folks loud noises are BAD become a silent killer with a suppressed .22 and you keep from bringing them to yourself. todays Zombie tip brought to you by the Umbrella Corporation... We Know Dead!

• 4 weeks later...

All my weapons are zombie capable. Here are two of my favorites. Eight hours a day is dark. If your depending on daylight to move around, YOU'RE FOOD!!! You have to have the capability to work at night. Both of these weapons are night time capable. In case you're wondering... I have a solar powered battery charger also...

John

Sniper.jpg

Snipercaptioned.jpg

Mini.jpg

MiniCaptioned.jpg

Edited by mikadosoft