March Mid-TN Eat & Shoot - 3pm @ Jason's Deli in Murfreesboro

Sunday the 9th it is, now where to eat?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Sunday the 9th it is, now where to eat?

• 3pm at Famous Dave's, then on to On-Target
    • 3pm at Red Robin, then on to On-Target
    • 3pm at Pei-Wei, then on to On-Target
    • 3pm at Jason's Deli, then on to On-Target
    • Any of the above (a majority here means that I get to pick :D)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Musicman and all it was great to meet y'all. I had a great time.

I have learned a few things.....

Obviously great gun skills and/or knowledge is not a requirement to be a moderator on the board....lol

I need to practice much more.

Not sure I can make Mid-TN and West-TN M&G's every month...

But most importantly TGO is made of good guys and gals that are very nice and knowledgeable and helpful.

Thanks everyone!!!

Guest Jason F.

Pleasure to share a lane with you. Next time you will have to shoot some more of mine or bring some more ammo.

Nice to see everyone again. I think next time I am just bringing the .22's and shoot until my loading thumb falls off.

Pleasure to share a lane with you. Next time you will have to shoot some more of mine or bring some more ammo.

Yes....sorry about that...I did appreciate sharing the lane with you. And definitely need more ammo next time.....lol

Guest clutepc

I learn something every time I go...this time was I now want an XD 40

I also want to get where I can control my 40 for repeat shots as well as molonlabetn does..I see lots more practice in my future.

There are some great shooters on this board!

Great to see everyone again!

Thanks to everybody who came, this meet was certainly a success! Got to see some new faces, and some new guns...

Fallguy, you are the man... I can no longer complain about having the longest drive.

clutepc, thanks for the flattery, you'll enjoy an XD.

HanSolo, thanks for the ride in the BM'er... You can share a lane with me anytime. That Steyr was pretty sweet, too, btw.

Hope everybody can make the next one... I'll have to bring more ammo next time, too. All I had was leftovers from the last shoot.

Edited by molonlabetn
mixed up screennames

Actually, molonlabetn, I think you have clute mixed up with me, but I still echo his comments. I still love that tactical you have and can not wait to get my tactical in this week.

This meet was a blast and i can not wait for the next one. I am still digging the 9mm AR pistol, I think that it popped up several times in my dreams last night.

Guest clutepc
Whoops!

Sorry about that, I don't have everybody's name straight with their screen-name, apparently... fixed that...

just to help put a face with the name, I was the one that sat across from you at lunch. :D