Test Zone

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi -

Am practicing uploading a picture from my computer on the Test Zone page and get a notice that I am not allowed to do so.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks -

TGO doesn't store images, except your avatar.

You must link to online storage somewhere.

I always suggest learning to use your own ISP's free space, but most folks use PhotoBucket or similar.

Btw, the Image button interface in posting dialogue box is broken in this version of vBulletin. Currently, AFAIK, the only way to do pics is to paste URL of your image and manually add tags on each end.

To see what folks are using, just right click on a picture and choose "view image info" or similar depending on browser to see source of pic.

- OS

EDIT: I see you already sort of caught on to PhotoBucket. See my follow in your latest post in the Test Forum.

Edited by OhShoot
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.