Nashville Rendevous Points

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broomhead

Live in the Charlotte Park area, very near the newish Nashville West center. I don't work, usually have a lot of free time, but I have my 20 month-old daughter almost every day, and my 7 year-old to pick up at school almost daily.

I'm interested.

Well that makes 3 of us for Bellevue so far.

I know of at lease one more Bellevue person that is interested that is real close to me.

Since Nashville is a pretty spread out place it might make sense to "sub-divide" into regions. Not saying to become a bunch of isolated islands of people, but there maybe cases where more localized coordination is needed. Maybe North, South, East, West if there are enough people interested. Just a thought.

Sounds like we've got a pretty good West Nashville contingent. Anybody have suggestions on a meet and greet?

I'm not sure if there is a fee or not to use the meeting room(s) but what about the Bellevue Community Center?

Or I guess we could meet at a restaurant? If we wanted to do that, maybe City Limits since there is not a rush to turn over the tables there.

Edited by Trekbike
City limits works for me. That's that little shop by Pizza Perfect aint it?

That's the one.

Since you brought up Pizza Perfect, I'm good with that too. People might like that better anyway. Depending on night, there's usually not a rush on the tables there either unless someone's having a kid's birthday or something. Pizza Perfect is open till 10 whereas City Limits is 9, so that might be better.

I'm open on the day to meet (except Wednesday) so let's go with the day that gets the most votes. My order of preference would be Friday, Sat, Thursday.

Guest Broomhead
Gotta work thur/sat, got plans fri. Keep us posted if there is a second westside meet

I don't have to work, but the Open House at my daughter's school is at that time. Keep me posted on a second one as well.