Beretta 92a1

SitAndWatch

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a hardcore Glock guy, but I love Berettas too. The A1 series seem good to go. I have used one of the 18 round flush fit Mec-Gar in my 92G with no issues, but I admit that I haven't had it long and only have the one. The other 8 mags I have are 15 round Beretta factory mags.

My Beretta has always been 100% reliable.

92 FS owner, it's a very good service pistol, does everything you could ever need it to do and has had no problem's. I think that every shooter should have a good standard example of the current service pistol of our country. The 92FS is pretty large so I don't look at it as a CC pistol, but people do so all of the time with no problem's.

I'm a hardcore Glock guy, but I love Berettas too. The A1 series seem good to go. I have used one of the 18 round flush fit Mec-Gar in my 92G with no issues, but I admit that I haven't had it long and only have the one. The other 8 mags I have are 15 round Beretta factory mags.

My Beretta has always been 100% reliable.

i love it so far. its always supe smooth, never had a ftf(I had a few with my glock 22) and its super accurate.

Beretta's are great. while I don't own a 92a1, I do own others that came before it. :shrug:

The only problem I have with carrying one is the "lanyard pin" sticks out and has torn a hole in my seat in the truck. :blink:

not a huge fan of the lanyard pin, mainly because i dont ever see a use lanyard on a gun, sorry.

I've had the pleasure of shooting the 92 on a regular basis. They're great shooters.

agreed, its super accurate. always shoots a nice tight grouping

92 FS owner, it's a very good service pistol, does everything you could ever need it to do and has had no problem's. I think that every shooter should have a good standard example of the current service pistol of our country. The 92FS is pretty large so I don't look at it as a CC pistol, but people do so all of the time with no problem's.

i totally agree, thats what helped sway my vote over to the beretta, plus i just love how it feels in my hand. its just such a solid platform for a pistol. good size, good weight, and its a good looking gun

I have the regular M9 the one without the light-rail . They are sweet and cycle smooth as BUTTA . They are seriously good guns and very very accurate .

im actually looking at finding a nice laser for this. that was another main reason for choosing this

I love mine. I wish mine did not have the 2 dot system sights, but its flawless, accurate, and a pleasure to shoot. Trigger could be better but I can pull it in SA mode well enough. I think you made a great choice, that design has been around for a long time for a good reason!

i love it so far. its always supe smooth, never had a ftf(I had a few with my glock 22) and its super accurate.

not a huge fan of the lanyard pin, mainly because i dont ever see a use lanyard on a gun, sorry.

agreed, its super accurate. always shoots a nice tight grouping

i totally agree, thats what helped sway my vote over to the beretta, plus i just love how it feels in my hand. its just such a solid platform for a pistol. good size, good weight, and its a good looking gun

im actually looking at finding a nice laser for this. that was another main reason for choosing this

Over on www.theberettaforum.net there is a guy selling a almost brand new set.

Not sure how I talked my parents into it, but I got a Beretta 92FS for Christmas when I was about 12 (about 20 years ago). The military had just adopted the Beretta a few years earlier, Bruce Willis was using it in Die Hard, and Mel Gibson was using it in Lethal Weapon. Had to have it! Besides, everybody knew that the good guys use Berettas!

There's definitely things that I don't like about the Beretta, such as the size, weight, slide mounted decocker, and lack of ability to change the front site. But, its kinda what I'm used to, and I shoot it fairly well. I honestly cannot remember mine ever malfunctioning. I'll never get rid of it.

Anyways, your 92a1 looks good. I'm jealous of that light rail! If you're interested in a laser, Crimson Trace is the way to go. Congrats!

Not sure how I talked my parents into it, but I got a Beretta 92FS for Christmas when I was about 12 (about 20 years ago). The military had just adopted the Beretta a few years earlier, Bruce Willis was using it in Die Hard, and Mel Gibson was using it in Lethal Weapon. Had to have it! Besides, everybody knew that the good guys use Berettas!

There's definitely things that I don't like about the Beretta, such as the size, weight, slide mounted decocker, and lack of ability to change the front site. But, its kinda what I'm used to, and I shoot it fairly well. I honestly cannot remember mine ever malfunctioning. I'll never get rid of it.

Anyways, your 92a1 looks good. I'm jealous of that light rail! If you're interested in a laser, Crimson Trace is the way to go. Congrats!

thats awesome, what a perfect christmas present. i love the size and weight of a beretta. i have big hands, so it fits good in them and i dont feel like im shooting a toy. and you can change the front sight on the 92a1!