Obama bumper sticker

JimmyMac483

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sickens me when the Bible is used to justify any position liberal, conservative, or otherwise . . .

NOT what it was written for.

I apologise for offending and sickening you. I found it amusing and thought that other people here would also...

Sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

It sickens me when the Bible is used to justify any position liberal, conservative, or otherwise . . .

NOT what it was written for.

It was a joke, and not remotely blasphemous. Ease up and have a laugh. I will tell anyone, GOD is very real, and he has a great sense of humor.

Did you know the Three Wise Men drove a Honda and smelled like smoke? Well, they were coming from a "far" and they were all in one "accord".

Guest Sgt. Joe

I know that I am not a racist but I freely admit that I am very prejudice against liars, be them politicians or not. Thieves are way up on that list also.

I thought that the OP was a bit amusing myself. Being amused IS still legal right?

But I have to wonder if the "offensive" bumper sticker law would get a person in trouble if they actually had one that said that on their vehicle, someone could after all be offended ya know.:D Freedom to not be offended is as we know now one of those new unwritten rights that some people have recently acquired.

Even though it is only a verse from the Good Book, these days it would not even surprise me if some DA was to find such a statement to be a threat and charge someone accordingly. I dont think that the fact that the statement/verse does not mention anyone in particular really matters anymore. :screwy:

Oh wait:eek:....I did not vote for the man, I do not agree with his ideas about the direction of our country, I believe in God, I also carry a gun and on top of that I am a Veteran who would like to see some of the current CIC's historical documents unsealed.:eek:

Oh My, Oh My:eek:.... I guess by the new definitions that I am a both a terrorist and a racist.:eek: I have not changed my thoughts a bit in my lifetime but it seems that the rules and definitions about such things did indeed change.:rolleyes:

I better just hush and get back in my corner.:hiding: