Sons of Anarchy Season 4

runningfree

Guest WyattEarp
This season looks like it's going to be the last season. It's also become very predictable and not a whole lot of fun. The only character that interests me at this point is the DA.

I doubt FX is going to cancel the show when it's their highest rated show ever in the history of it's network, and just set another record a few weeks ago.

SONS OF ANARCHY Sets FX Ratings Record

they'll sign another contract for Season 5.

I do like the DA guy, he's ruthless, strange fellow, I'm curious to see what happens.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
I doubt FX is going to cancel the show when it's their highest rated show ever in the history of it's network, and just set another record a few weeks ago.

Kurt Sutter has stated that he is following a Shakspearean story arc and that it will draw to a close. The question is when.

Guest WyattEarp
Kurt Sutter has stated that he is following a Shakspearean story arc and that it will draw to a close. The question is when.

I think things are developing way too slowly for it to end this season, but Jax and Tara are looking for a way out, so it could be a sudden turn of events that abruptly brings it to an end.

no word yet from FX on a 5th season being signed. I'm hoping though, this is my favorite show lol, gives me something to look forward to on Tuesday nights, and in my opinion the best show on tv.

We've kind of gotten hooked on FX's latest guilty pleasure... American Horror Story. It's worth checking out. :rolleyes:

We've got them TEVO'd haven't watched yet. I hoped it would be good, looks like horror may be the new thing . I saw something about a program called "GRIM" that was coming up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh3rFsv_WSE

Edited by laktrash
Guest WyattEarp
Not how I saw that character going out at all.

I saw it coming at the start of that arc, but it was still sad and shocking when it happened.

I am interested to see how the vote goes down.

Tonight was a really good episode.

I don't think he went out at all, at the very end you can hear the branch break and hear the thud of a body, and then some squirming. I think he failed at trying to do what he was trying to do. Kinda irritated at how they went about that, they should have cut the video and audio right before the branch broke, it would have left us guessing, they kinda made it too obvious that it didn't work.

good episode, but they pulled the reigns back, guess they're building up suspense or something, but I expected something more.

I'm starting to think David might be right, this is starting to play out like it's the Final Season, im getting a bad feeling in my stomach with certain events that are taking place in the show. :)

I don't think he went out at all, at the very end you can hear the branch break and hear the thud of a body, and then some squirming. I think he failed at trying to do what he was trying to do. Kinda irritated at how they went about that, they should have cut the video and audio right before the branch broke, it would have left us guessing, they kinda made it too obvious that it didn't work.

good episode, but they pulled the reigns back, guess they're building up suspense or something, but I expected something more.

I'm starting to think David might be right, this is starting to play out like it's the Final Season, im getting a bad feeling in my stomach with certain events that are taking place in the show. :D

I just got started watching this season. My step-daughter who just moved back in with us is a big fan. She and I watched season three on NetFlix and I sort of got caught up. She also heard the crack of the tree limb and the body hit the ground, so apparently his effort to off himself failed. For what it's worth, I also wondered if this was the last season, that it appears the show is headed to a finale, but she insists they were originally given a seven year contract. Now where she came up with that information is beyond me, but she's much more tuned into that kind of stuff than I am, so....:)

Guest WyattEarp

yes!!!!!!! thank goodness!!!!

I just got started watching this season. My step-daughter who just moved back in with us is a big fan. She and I watched season three on NetFlix and I sort of got caught up. She also heard the crack of the tree limb and the body hit the ground, so apparently his effort to off himself failed. For what it's worth, I also wondered if this was the last season, that it appears the show is headed to a finale, but she insists they were originally given a seven year contract. Now where she came up with that information is beyond me, but she's much more tuned into that kind of stuff than I am, so....:D

Last year I had seen something on the SOA forum where Sutter had been trying to secure Seasons 4, 5 and 6 under contract, but I had never heard anything defnitive. I'd like to see at least 6 or 7 seasons, but they're gonna have to step it up in terms of originality. Something majorly crazy needs to happen (like Gemma getting killed, or Clay getting paralyzed, something along those lines, something outrageous that would shock everyone).

they've already done the kidnapping thing with Abel, so another kidnapping would be lame. Now if they all got caught in some federal sting, and then were allowed to walk based on some legal technicality because procedure wasn't followed that would make for some interest and tension.

• 2 weeks later...