Man Killed behind glass door.......

Guest Zombie-Hunter

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zombie-Hunter
my personal favorite interwebz comeback. Soooo many people deserve it

Gotta love the peanut gallery, If I have came into a thread acting as rude as David, I have no doubt you guys would be the first to post that this is like someones house and I should respect it, Yet you start a laugh track when the host is not only rude to the guest, but actually attempted to incite hostilty and drama.

• Administrator
Gotta love the peanut gallery, If I have came into a thread acting as rude as David, I have no doubt you guys would be the first to post that this is like someones house and I should respect it, Yet you start a laugh track when the host is not only rude to the guest, but actually attempted to incite hostilty and drama.

Incite hostility and drama? Are you serious? I posted a comment and it just didn't sit well with you. If you don't want people to comment on your threads, don't start threads on forums. But you know... I don't have time for this crap. Go cry somewhere else.

Maybe some of you LEO's can clarrify but why where they trying to enter the house if they believed there was an armed individual inside? I've never heard of that being SOP, especially when they can see the guy through the door. Secondly, shooting through a barrier I think is going be probalmatic for the LE. Good shoot or not, it seems that the cops could have given more space, which they are taught to do, instead of closing the gap unecessarily. That of course assumes they had no reason to beleive anyone else was inside. Story doens't indicate.

Just thought I'd post some thoughts from the other side. :)

It sounds to me like they had him in sight and opened the door to attempt to talk to him. He charged, and got shot.

We also don’t know if he was a threat to anyone inside. (Not that I think that matters in this case.)

The Officer had about 2 seconds to act.

Everyone seems to be in agreement that he was threatening people with a deadly weapon and was warned to put it down.

SOP? You don’t call SWAT or let an armed suspect take control of the situation if you don’t have to.